Author Topic: Abuse and Targeted Racism by Moderators  (Read 14269 times)

December 20, 2016, 16:22:40
Read 14269 times

dudu.freddie

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Footman
  • Dudu.1972
  • Yo I'm not Dudu
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [RT]
During our recent topic about inactive administration I made a comment of Skore you gai.... which I was reported for... However as many people know first of all theres nothing wrong with being gai.... secondly it doesn't count as an insult because it isn't even spelt correctly... However, I received a warning by the Farshiverpeaks Administration team and I believed that someone of the people I know was trolling me... I believe this was an act of sneaky targeted Racism because I am an Arabian Man and this extremely hurt my feelings..

I feel unsafe by this unfair abuse of power and I would like this sort of injustice to be resolved to protect my fellow FSPers from this type of targeted abuse... ofcourse when I confronted the Mod who did this he said I broke the rules by writing Gai in public.... is it a homophobic thing I do not know? People of the community please I beseech you to Help me get rid of this Racism, anti islamic and homophobic movement from the Far shiverpeaks
I'm not Dudu xD

December 20, 2016, 16:39:05
Reply #1

DocX

• Information Offline
  • Forum General
  • ZeDoc.1375
    • View Profile
Let me guess, is the same guy who mailed me that i broke the shoutbox rule (3 consecutives mesages).

Yes Dudu you are rasist :) . You are blackish :) i am white-ish, probably bez is colour-ish.

Skore is gay-ish. You as me are homophobic-ish.

December 20, 2016, 16:40:13
Reply #2

Alien

• Information Offline
  • Forum Raider
  • Carbi.6357
  • Aliens Exist
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [AMX]
cant we just kick the ppl that bother using the report button? no1 cares
Ur mom - Been There Done That

December 20, 2016, 16:42:06
Reply #3

Nourdin

• Information Offline
  • Forum Veteran
  • DaveTheKid.5293
    • View Profile
That Report sounds like dreamteam Muller & Bronkx xD

December 20, 2016, 16:53:32
Reply #4

Bronkx

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Yaks Only Live Once [YOLO]
  • Guild: [YOLO]
During our recent topic about inactive administration I made a comment of Skore you gai.... which I was reported for... However as many people know first of all theres nothing wrong with being gai.... secondly it doesn't count as an insult because it isn't even spelt correctly... However, I received a warning by the Farshiverpeaks Administration team and I believed that someone of the people I know was trolling me... I believe this was an act of sneaky targeted Racism because I am an Arabian Man and this extremely hurt my feelings..

I feel unsafe by this unfair abuse of power and I would like this sort of injustice to be resolved to protect my fellow FSPers from this type of targeted abuse... ofcourse when I confronted the Mod who did this he said I broke the rules by writing Gai in public.... is it a homophobic thing I do not know? People of the community please I beseech you to Help me get rid of this Racism, anti islamic and homophobic movement from the Far shiverpeaks

This wasnt an offensve move or what ever you like to call it agienst anyone (My father from Iraq and my mother from Yemen) that means that im rasess to??? this is just not even sensess at all DUDU you made a sentencse that someone was insulting and report you about it and you got a warning, you don need to try to back fire it on somthing else that even not there like the team of FSP admins and Moderators agienst the Arbic cuse that just a lie+ not true.

Also if he is your freind then ask him not me why did he report you.... i dont think any of my freind will report me for saying somthing like that in public, you dont know if he is or he isnt and you dont know if he wanna that eevryone will see that you saying stuff like that on him in Public that can be insulting and it was cuse at the report it what he sayed.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 16:55:23 by Bronkx »
Name: Dave
IGN:Bronkx
Guild Leader: Yaks Only Live Once [YOLO]

December 20, 2016, 16:57:18
Reply #5

dudu.freddie

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Footman
  • Dudu.1972
  • Yo I'm not Dudu
    • View Profile
why was it that none of the other moderators gave me a warning but you did ... I only assume its because there is a deeper hate .... within because I am from Egypt and I am muslim ... this is really hurtful to my feelings .... all the time allaka ba on ts and noone gets a ban but dudu says Gai once and I get warning this is sad ... really really sad and painful.. it hurts me soo much
I'm not Dudu xD

December 20, 2016, 17:05:23
Reply #6

Bronkx

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Yaks Only Live Once [YOLO]
  • Guild: [YOLO]
why was it that none of the other moderators gave me a warning but you did ... I only assume its because there is a deeper hate .... within because I am from Egypt and I am muslim ... this is really hurtful to my feelings .... all the time allaka ba on ts and noone gets a ban but dudu says Gai once and I get warning this is sad ... really really sad and painful.. it hurts me soo much

Naomi is Eygpt and you dont sim him get any ban or warning..... or me.... and like i sayed im kinda arbic too from my monther and father....
Also not my folt that im 24/7 online at website+TS and i dont have a job yet so i reiact every fast if there is any news here or reports.
Name: Dave
IGN:Bronkx
Guild Leader: Yaks Only Live Once [YOLO]

December 20, 2016, 18:48:05
Reply #7

Brussiden

• Information Offline
  • Forum Squire
  • Impulsive.8240
  • Impulsive
    • View Profile
I don't think it has anything to do with nationality, race or any sort of discrimination.

You just need to accept the fact what you said was wrong and don't say it again. Because we've got plenty of Arabs and we were never harassed or targeted by any mod or anyone in general. So, soak it up like a man and stop crying.
"Look to those whom walked before to lead those who walk after."

December 20, 2016, 21:18:59
Reply #8

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
Let it be known that I will be applying for the admin position next time so I can ban all the annoying donkey holes I don't like just because I want to.

December 20, 2016, 21:28:32
Reply #9

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
Does this guy even know Egypt is in Africa and not in the Middle-East???

If you are black, just accept it. There is no reason to feel emotional about. Behavior is the only reason to appear inferior.

I am a white African native and if you want to know how to discriminate against me, just don't give me the admin job because I'm white!

December 20, 2016, 22:07:53
Reply #10

Skore

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Recruit
  • Vasilis.5438
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kill]

I reported you from calling me Gay because i like b**bies and i have alot of catholic friends that might get offended by that. Note that i am still fond of the gay community and gay people like Doc.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 22:12:39 by Skore »

December 21, 2016, 00:23:19
Reply #11

dudu.freddie

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Footman
  • Dudu.1972
  • Yo I'm not Dudu
    • View Profile
I am getting targeted because I'm black then I guess hes Arab and he doesn't like black people .... I feel unsafe #blacklivesmatteringame
I'm not Dudu xD

December 21, 2016, 02:18:27
Reply #12

Mokate

• Information Offline
  • Forum Assaulter
  • Mokensen.8735
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kill]
I would like to use this opportunity to give my first suggestion/request for FSP admin/moderator team.
Far Shiverpeaks is labeled as an "international" server and therefore it is common practice that we use English language to communicate on TS and forums, so, it should go without saying that our moderators need to be at least mediocre English speakers. I'm having some serious issues understanding some of the posts above, and this gai/skincolor/powerabuse stuff is important for us, casual, invisible pugs.
So, I beg you, Masters of FSP, add another requirement for next admin/moderator elections: "nou hau tu spik Inglishh".

Thank you, love you all, LGBTQ, black, white or brown...

December 21, 2016, 02:26:42
Reply #13

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [BurN]
This thread is hilarious. How are you a moderator again, Bronkx ? Because I sure have no clue to what language that you are writing in here.
Hardcore WvWer turned PvE Scrub
looking for 15 v 15 in Auric Basin

December 21, 2016, 02:45:45
Reply #14

Nourdin

• Information Offline
  • Forum Veteran
  • DaveTheKid.5293
    • View Profile
Can we close that cry shit?
Skore propably made a bad troll report on dudu but deep inside we love eachother but bronkx doesnt know

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48