Author Topic: Report progress  (Read 58986 times)

February 03, 2017, 14:52:59
Read 58986 times

Lokar Yakslapper

Pretending not to know what I'm talking about isn't very progessive to the situation, Dudu.

What's the status on the report made against Dudu regarding the Moderator selection thread? May we have some insight, shouldnt take this long. Could you please provide the warning log? Specifically about Hellbound. We would love to see you have been using the system fairly against your fellow members. As admin you shouldn't hold grudges and make an unnecessary amount of warnings to mute him.. should you?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 14:55:13 by Lokar Yakslapper »

February 03, 2017, 15:23:42
Reply #1

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kill]
Hello Lokar, The report made aggainst dudu is not yet closed but so far there seems to be no reason for it to be considered as a report as no rule was broken by it. However please refrain from doing reports about every post, as such non-reasonable/troll reports are considered to be warnable and if spammed and seen no reason behind such report, it will cause action from admin/moderator team

February 03, 2017, 15:26:09
Reply #2

Lokar Yakslapper

Reports about every post? I made one yesterday and the one before that was probably... over a year? Please refrain from lying.

I would consider making multiple warnings for a /possibly/ broken rule rather strange, don't you think so? Could you please share the warning log with us? Or at least give an answer to my request. Ignoring isn't very professional from an administrator.

February 03, 2017, 15:31:12
Reply #3

dudu.freddie

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Footman
  • Dudu.1972
  • Yo I'm not Dudu
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [RT]
Hello lokar, :) I cant moderate myself.... I left the report for bez & nora to see if any of my actions were unfair from my reports... we welcome people telling us and giving us feedback. As for the question I only saw one report active from you ... and some others so I was a little confused if you meant you yourself had given multiple reports that I have missed... now I am assuming you are speaking about some of your friends reports as well?
I'm not Dudu xD

February 03, 2017, 15:36:15
Reply #4

Lokar Yakslapper

My apologies, your assumption is fair but not correct. I indeed stated us various times. Unintentionally I said us in the sense of myself, Hellbound (the accused) and Yomiji (it's clear in the shoutbox he made such same report).

Again I ask for the third time to share the warning log. An answer would be appreciated.

Perhaps a large bold underlined font will help.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 15:38:20 by Lokar Yakslapper »

February 03, 2017, 15:46:48
Reply #5

dudu.freddie

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Footman
  • Dudu.1972
  • Yo I'm not Dudu
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [RT]
I have a question... on what basis do we need to share with you any information... not that it is hidden or if reasons are asked you will not find them... We have 3 Admins & 6 moderators who all have access to share their opinions and make judgements... I believe since you have not gotten the response you wanted from the community... maybe instead of wasting time chasing lost causes actually integrate yourself with the part of the community that matters... In Game...

Secondly, you to me are not a part of the FSP community you are a person who used to be active in game and now is currently trying to instigate some friction by clashing with people who are trying to help and be useful to the community.

Thank you for your concerns if you have actual issues that are hindering your game play and access kindly let us know :)
I'm not Dudu xD

February 03, 2017, 15:58:23
Reply #6

Lokar Yakslapper

What is this for answer? My supposed administrator tells me he will not be an admin towards one of his members?

I accuse you of giving multiple, unnecessary, warnings to members of this supposed community for the only reason of unfairly muting that person. I ask you to deliver the warning log to the community in public to prove me wrong. I expect this accusation to be handled by the other admins.

When somebody you dont like asks a valid question and the return answer is anything similar to "I dont have to" then obviously something somewhere went wrong. On this basis I request a different admin (preferably Dankser or Nora) to step in and handle my request / questions and for Dudu I ask to not involve himself any further.

In my eyes this is only fair? < (another question to answer btw)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 16:01:36 by Lokar Yakslapper »

February 03, 2017, 16:13:30
Reply #7

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
First of all Lokar, over the past 2-3y of admin history in FSP community, warning logs were never for public display matter, if you want access to them, maybe make a formal request in sorts of making it public or access to a 3rd person regarding the warned person. As you said yourself, that you state "us" several times, so does my kind request of refrainning from reporting on every other post without a reasoning behind.

February 03, 2017, 16:21:12
Reply #8

Lokar Yakslapper

As you wish, the request has been made. I would like to expect an answer to the thread within 24 hours since posting. In the meantime you should of course not forget the accusation I made towards Dudu which I hope is taken serious.

Indeed I said us, so now you know I have nothing to do with other possible reports.

February 03, 2017, 16:35:34
Reply #9

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
The request made by one person within this community, doesn't necessarly mean it will be accepted, i'm sure you know of this, and such as implementing a "time limit" doesn't not bode well in the case, but it will be accessed impartially. As for the accusation, you stand as a report which was already explainned a few posts above that there is no reason to consider that Dudu's post break any rules.

And as far as you having to do or not with other possible reports, you might wana make it more clear next time. As you use the first person plural, Us, and not the first person Singular, I.

One more thing, you almost mention in your first post "We would love to see,..." and as far as this thread and conversation goes, there is no "We" involved on your request(s). Might also clear that up

February 03, 2017, 16:38:23
Reply #10

Luna

As you wish, the request has been made. I would like to expect an answer to the thread within 24 hours since posting. In the meantime you should of course not forget the accusation I made towards Dudu which I hope is taken serious.

Indeed I said us, so now you know I have nothing to do with other possible reports.

You cannot make any demands towards admins only request and they can fulfil them if they fit necessary.

You should have been banned long time ago but thanks your master Mirra who granted you a position within this community for showing him your man boobs in skype you're still around. (everybody know that he just needed a lapdog to use for his dirty jobs and ass-wooping)

Maybe now that you're just another stray dog the current admins team will re-evaluate your behaviour and move forward with a permanent ban from both ts and the forums.

Consider this post a report for stirring up drama and trolling admins.

#saltbae
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 16:40:59 by Lunic »

February 03, 2017, 17:16:14
Reply #11

Lokar Yakslapper

My sincere apologies oh majesty Bezainas. I do my very best to formulate my posts as best as I can but I too am a simple human making mistakes, especially on this tiny cellular device we call mobile phones. I have sausage fingers you see, the tiny buttons on my phone do not help in the progress. I hope you can forgive my mistakes. Is t all cleared up now?

If not, this thread and all the posts were solely by me.

Since it involved a member of the community who as of this moment has no way of voicing his concern I would like to urge / demand a time of replial.

Also at first you stated the report was not closed yet, insinuating that the discussion is ongoing. Now you tell me different without updating me about it. Could you please give me an extensive update regarding my report and concerns about Mr Hellbound.

Thank you.

February 03, 2017, 20:19:50
Reply #12

UltraEdition

• Information Offline
  • Forum Scout
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • UltraSkills.9084
    • View Profile
My dear god fun fun fun :D time to start playing wvw again while my favourite players are admins again, like warvick would say let's have some fun...

It's like i dont get it, like Nora's stockholm syndrome with Dudu that she has... I mean seriously how can people be admins like Bezainanas while he harrases other Commanders and people in pm's if they dont do exactly what he wants? Or Doc swearing at ppl on map chat every day over and over again discussing pointless things. Is this how we represent our little community? With people like Bezainanas? Doc? How long we have to endure them just because they are commanders? We give them power so they could play gods and swear at us in map chat? Is this what we voted for? People actually support that? I left Dudu out of this for now he is other case which needs to be dealt later on...

February 03, 2017, 20:22:57
Reply #13

I Am Dansker

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Legend
  • Administrator
  • I Am Dansker.7105
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [DW]
My dear god fun fun fun :D time to start playing wvw again while my favourite players are admins again, like warvick would say let's have some fun...

It's like i dont get it, like Nora's stockholm syndrome with Dudu that she has... I mean seriously how can people be admins like Bezainanas while he harrases other Commanders and people in pm's if they dont do exactly what he wants? Or Doc swearing at ppl on map chat every day over and over again discussing pointless things. Is this how we represent our little community? With people like Bezainanas? Doc? How long we have to endure them just because they are commanders? We give them power so they could play gods and swear at us in map chat? Is this what we voted for? People actually support that? I left Dudu out of this for now he is other case which needs to be dealt later on...
If people within the admin/mod group is harassing you, feel free to either send it to me or create a public forum post on the subject, else it wont get any attention.

February 03, 2017, 20:29:06
Reply #14

UltraEdition

• Information Offline
  • Forum Scout
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • UltraSkills.9084
    • View Profile
I already discussed this matter once with you on a ts , i will comment once in a while, but will make sure their life is pain because this public pools dont matter much while they are manipulated by the Leaders of guilds like Dudu,Doc,Nora and followers of Bezainanas. I'm soory if i offended any one of them. But some people who brainlesly follow them might actually think about it and conclude it by themselves, There are also other Commanders out there who are refreshing for a change.

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48