Author Topic: 8 weeks on fsp  (Read 23963 times)

April 03, 2017, 04:41:09
Reply #15

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [BurN]
Wow people still cry about ppt ?
Hardcore WvWer turned PvE Scrub
looking for 15 v 15 in Auric Basin

April 03, 2017, 06:02:29
Reply #16

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [AMX]
Funny enough that today we were called to defend our garri in HBL, just to realize it was contested by a group of 3 people and we moved all of our blob there. Sad enough those 3 actually took inner wall to 50%.

People were crying and qq-ing all over team-chat for help just to kill 3.. 3.. are you kidding me?

After that Soul (Our commander at that time) decided that we are going to flip all of our map to red again and we left. It was a total waste of time for us all.
You don't like KT bra??

Yes, I agree, just leave the border blue. Who cares right?

The fighters certainly don't, but then again they will be the first ones to spend gems to transfer when the server drops to 10th and there are no fights for them.

OH WAIT! That is then EXACTLY when the fighters start to PPT for the server to not drop too much.

The irony. I guess they are just lazy and only want to PPT when it is absolutely necessary for them. It is not selfish at all.

April 03, 2017, 21:31:58
Reply #17

Brussiden

• Information Offline
  • Forum Squire
  • Impulsive.8240
  • Impulsive
    • View Profile
You don't like KT bra??
Not really, but I don't mind if someone feels like doing it on any borderland. Which I think is something you are interested in, otherwise you wouldn't have brought this to the argument.

Yes, I agree, just leave the border blue. Who cares right?

The fighters certainly don't, but then again they will be the first ones to spend gems to transfer when the server drops to 10th and there are no fights for them.

OH WAIT! That is then EXACTLY when the fighters start to PPT for the server to not drop too much.

The irony. I guess they are just lazy and only want to PPT when it is absolutely necessary for them. It is not selfish at all.
I really don't know if you have actually read everything I wrote or just picked selected words and come up with your awesomely written QQ.

We managed to reset two T2 objectives (Fire and Wind // Hills and Bay) on DBL. Can you please let me know where was your contribution during this time? We did something for the server, but are we obligated to stay on HBL and defend it with full blob against 3 people from RS? I'll leave that to your creative mind to answer.

** Hint: the first letter of your answer should start with an N **
"Look to those whom walked before to lead those who walk after."

April 03, 2017, 21:57:36
Reply #18

Nourdin

• Information Offline
  • Forum Veteran
  • DaveTheKid.5293
    • View Profile
Try not to argue with Muller, its pointless
Even if he got 0 points and is only qqing without anything to back him up he wins and blablabla

Just leave it, ignore and have a nice time without that retard x3

April 04, 2017, 05:58:09
Reply #19

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [AMX]
We managed to reset two T2 objectives (Fire and Wind // Hills and Bay) on DBL. Can you please let me know where was your contribution during this time? We did something for the server, but are we obligated to stay on HBL and defend it with full blob against 3 people from RS? I'll leave that to your creative mind to answer.
As I have mentioned before, I am not currently in a position to play and my interest to contribute has also died a good while ago mainly due to very prominent selfish players who encourage losses and lower rank with having their little GvG while we loose a T3 objective to 30+.

-----------------------------------

It does not surprise me at all that people here cannot understand why some of the German and French servers bunker down on their borders.

April 04, 2017, 16:41:45
Reply #20

Leeco

• Information Offline
  • Forum Soldier
  • Leeco.6705
    • View Profile
well its 100% pointless to defend against the french ...
they are obsessed with siege ...
they come build 2-3 catas and 2-3 footballs and they open no matter what you do ...
you don't  need to spend supps to build defensive siege ...
you need to have a blob around t3 structures all the time just to scare them away as they don't fight ...
thats why the only valid defense against them  is constantly attacking them to keep their structures t0 so they karma train them or even rq  because that's all they do defending their shit and t0 cannot be defended without a proper fight ...
when this happens you can upgrade properly ...

April 05, 2017, 23:10:20
Reply #21

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kill]
In case you forgot, Jade Sea also has Vizunah link, bringing massive coverage. After the massive exodus fsp dropped a lot of ranks, and the so called "fight oriented" guilds were the ones tagging up, fighting enemies every day, flipping stuff, making enemies RQ the borders, increasing the fight quality, and attract others to join FSP and keep increasing quality and population. You seem to forget these facts... While those that wanted easy k-trains went to eotm for easy karma or limited themselves to forum warrioring

April 06, 2017, 21:25:26
Reply #22

Brussiden

• Information Offline
  • Forum Squire
  • Impulsive.8240
  • Impulsive
    • View Profile
a few other ppl made valid points..ie.. Eleonora. but think most, significant was a Hellbound quote, 'The only reason FSP has been winning since end of Feb is because of Vabbi, their commitment, and the heavily increased population and coverage.'
That's is partially true, but also we were 3rd rank against two linked servers, at that time it was Riverside and Piken. Therefore, we are strong on our own and if it wasn't for their links and non-prime ppt groups we could of won as 1st server on our own. Indeed Vabbi added to the WvWvW population but not to the point where they carry us to first rank, that's just illogical.
"Look to those whom walked before to lead those who walk after."

September 13, 2017, 21:58:00
Reply #23

jonas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Assaulter
    • View Profile
really really had to contain myself.... so so many bad points.
move up in tiers.. auto red.... you have to defend red to move up.
guild raids , only just implemented raids/maps.
so many coms dis others coms/guilds.
do you know how to refresh seige.... No.
2 tags.. 1 blue(young manc) cough no name.. 1 yellow( wrs so called fight guild ).. let garri outer  walls fall.. blue on so many occasions said queue ebg or green.....

btw going bk NA  as eu so called fight server...  needs a handbag to mover up tiers.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 22:09:11 by jonas »

September 14, 2017, 01:21:06
Reply #24

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kill]
Maybe in NA the MU's are decided by who gets the most Kills or best Kdr. But in EU there's something called coverage and skirmish points which are mostly obtainable by winning skirmishes which is directly related to population, not fighting skill.

Bye.

September 14, 2017, 07:38:32
Reply #25

Endishel

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Assaulter
  • Endishel.1726
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [NstG]
Dear Jonas

Yesterday evening I have defended Red Border from the enemy groups for some hours.
There are always scouts in the keeps who are refreshing some of the siege so far i have seen.
Since FSP is linked there are queues on every border in the evenings not only on green or ebg.

If you want to change something please try it in the map/team chat then you reach more people not everyone reads the forum :).

The Skirmish is count by how much you cap and how much you kill and if you hold some objects for some time each gives his own points.

Kind regards

Esther ( Endishel)

Endishel.1726

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48