Author Topic: WvW pugging and closed raids reactions  (Read 34483 times)

November 03, 2015, 08:36:11
Reply #45

Wappyslack

Imo EB is for the pugs during prime-time and if guilds go EB they shouldnt badmouth the pugs that go to EB and stick to a commander tag.

November 03, 2015, 10:04:15
Reply #46

Shoarmapapa

you can't force a commander to command for you.

Just like you cant force someone not to follow you.

November 03, 2015, 10:14:21
Reply #47

Shoarmapapa

Another funny thing is, some people just wait for someone from TT or Rajel to post something, and baaam. Worse when you have a color with your forum name. That's low and presumptuous.

I think it mostly has something to do with the maturity of certain people's posts.
I know you're referring to me and yes, when I see someone post something that is incorrect then I try to correct.
And we've had this discussion about the committee dozens of times, on the forum, shoutbox and even during meetings.
Committee was 4 people, Goldi left the committee so now it is 3 more people in the committee who are named in one of my earlier posts.

So stop trying to stir up old drama and try to be constructive.

November 03, 2015, 10:18:12
Reply #48

Lobely

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Footman
  • Nayanea.2708
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [aZm]
Endless debate?

I'm kind of sad, being a pug, to read such narrow-minded speach willing to "defend" pugs right... and that makes me want to go back to a WvW guild.

November 03, 2015, 10:20:50
Reply #49

Shoarmapapa

Endless debate?

I'm kind of sad, being a pug, to read such narrow-minded speach willing to "defend" pugs right... and that makes me want to go back to a WvW guild.

Well, imho I dont think people should be forced to join a WvW guild to be able to raid. Everyone bought the game with their own money and nowhere in the rules does it say you HAVE TO BE in a WvW guild.

But yes, its an endless debate that will never end or amount to a usefull outcome.

And im sorry you feel like that.

November 03, 2015, 11:54:21
Reply #50

Rajel

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Scout
  • Rajel.8432
    • View Profile
Another funny thing is, some people just wait for someone from TT or Rajel to post something, and baaam. Worse when you have a color with your forum name. That's low and presumptuous.

I think it mostly has something to do with the maturity of certain people's posts.
I know you're referring to me and yes, when I see someone post something that is incorrect then I try to correct.
And we've had this discussion about the committee dozens of times, on the forum, shoutbox and even during meetings.
Committee was 4 people, Goldi left the committee so now it is 3 more people in the committee who are named in one of my earlier posts.

So stop trying to stir up old drama and try to be constructive.

Ye indeed be constructive, put a tag up and lead pugs so many people speaking and defending pugs, but actually I led more hours than some pugs lawyers in this topic, when I never saw these lawyers leading em.

Lancelot for me is a pleasure to see people committing in a forum to speak against me, they speak about maturity....trololol :)

November 03, 2015, 11:58:37
Reply #51

Wappyslack

Ah ok you need to be an active commander to have an opinion about behaviour towards PUG players.

November 03, 2015, 13:11:20
Reply #52

Ruby

• Information Offline
  • Forum Colonel
  • LadySkylet.8549
  • Let me poke you with my fire.
    • View Profile
~ Ruby Amaryllis + Alyssa Ruby + Fae Lillith + Alyssa Amaryllis + Luna Amira ~

November 03, 2015, 13:17:28
Reply #53

Shoarmapapa

November 03, 2015, 13:25:32
Reply #54

Rajel

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Scout
  • Rajel.8432
    • View Profile

I don't know Yomiji you make look the ts team so retarded with your replies, I just remind you that you wanted to join TT in order to have some people following you but you never led in like 2 months, so please stop bullshitting me, you speak too much without any clue.

But yea, its my fault for having had 3 surgeries in the last 5 months and having to have another one in two weeks.
If only I didnt get surgeries to solve my life threathening issues and simply commanded some more.

So you had these irl problems (sorry for you) and you applied as ts admin in the poll? And you even accepted ts mod? If you cannot play you shouldnt apply for ts admin and accept the ts mod, it's about fairness, but it's a concept that you don't understand :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 13:37:30 by Rajel »

November 03, 2015, 13:37:50
Reply #55

DeadParrot

• Information Offline
  • Forum Footman
  • DeadParrot.3126
    • View Profile
Ah ok you need to be an active commander to have an opinion about behaviour towards PUG players.

I guess so.

But yea, its my fault for having had 3 surgeries in the last 5 months and having to have another one in two weeks.
If only I didnt get surgeries to solve my life threathening issues and simply commanded some more.

I knew it had to be my fault, I should have known DAMN IT.

Thanks for pointing out to me that its my fault Rajel!

and i thought the thread cant get more offtopic...now you start with your personal life storys *sadface

November 03, 2015, 13:39:21
Reply #56

Shoarmapapa

I don't know Yomiji you make look the ts team so retarded with your replies, I just remind you that you wanted to join TT in order to have some people following you but you never led in like 2 months, so please stop bullshitting me, you speak too much without any clue.

So you had these irl problems (sorry for you) and you applied as ts admin in the poll? And you even accepted ts mod? If you cannot play you shouldnt apply for ts admin and accept the ts mod, it's about fairness, but it's a concept that you don't understand :)

Yes, cause I can only manage teamspeak from in-game right?

And the actual reason I did apply to join the TS team is BECAUSE I cant play the game itself much.
Thus still trying to be usefull to the community as in being there when trolls etc need to be banned or kicked.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 13:42:20 by Yomiji Shinka »

November 03, 2015, 13:42:10
Reply #57

Kelah

This is where a forum mod should step in and lock the thread. Any volunteers?

November 03, 2015, 13:54:58
Reply #58

Eleonora

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Raider
  • Administrator
  • Eleonora.3627
  • Kalevala [Kale]
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kale]
Not offcially a forum mod - but locking the topic :) I think all relevant things have been said :P
Kalevala [Kale]
Guild-
&
Raidleader
I Am Eleonora (Eleonora.3627)

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48