Author Topic: Videos Fight os the Server+ YOLO Raids (Nora Leading RESET 11/11/2016)  (Read 24190 times)

November 03, 2016, 05:02:50
Read 24190 times

Bronkx

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Yaks Only Live Once [YOLO]
  • Guild: [YOLO]
Hey guys wanna show you anther video that we made <3
I know alot to train to but still i like it and we got lots to train and 1 point of me mading alot of video that is to learn from them and to show my guild memebers them as well <3

so i hope you will like it cuse i did <3

« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 05:30:19 by Bronkx »
Name: Dave
IGN:Bronkx
Guild Leader: Yaks Only Live Once [YOLO]

November 03, 2016, 09:09:45
Reply #1

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [AMX]
Keep those videos coming Bronkx, we love it!  ;D
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:50:19 by Hellbound »

November 03, 2016, 11:42:21
Reply #2

Skore

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Recruit
  • Vasilis.5438
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kill]
You are ignoring this user (Hellbound). Show me the post.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:50:19 by Hellbound »

November 04, 2016, 14:14:43
Reply #3

Bronkx

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Soldier
    • View Profile
Hey guys :)
Wanna show you one of our video that i edit of our Raid from Yesterday was fun lots of work to be better but we on this way <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_JU9ifmyG0&feature=youtu.be

November 04, 2016, 15:55:23
Reply #4

Kris

• Information Offline
  • Forum Gold Legend
  • TheSkaar.9586
  • Hardcore slacker
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Guild: [TZO]
Only 5 onyx died? :/
General of The Zaishen Order - Guild leader
IGN: Cara Blake

- Champion Rallybot

November 06, 2016, 04:25:41
Reply #5

Bronkx

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Soldier
    • View Profile
Hey guys and Good Morning everyone :)
Wanna show you waht happend at RESET in Home BL.
It wasnt the folt my the people who follow me and if you prafer you can blame me but you do not have to, we just didnt have the man power+ the people on TS to fight that Blob open field and also i did some mistakes there that i taking a full responsbilty on that :(

1. There is inside alot of mistake that i made when i lead like leap inside with out countdown proprly and such .
2. We won 2 fights so I'm at least gladd about that, and i must to say i won them cuse i learn the same tactic and the same thing from a video that i saw of Kale 2 years ago when Kale+RaW was attking near sunnyHill+ in sunnyHill+ I rememeber stuff that Nora learn me during the fight inside the tower that let us win :)
3. Enjoy and watching if you like it pls commande or even if you didnt :)

https://youtu.be/acdHVP6igRw

November 06, 2016, 12:28:30
Reply #6

Nigra

• Information Offline
  • Forum Soldier
    • View Profile
hm looked like a tough reset :D
u had not enough people and maybe they were not in ts for good communication...
when i see the vid i can also see something which might help u.
U know that u have not the best circumstances so u should focus on creating advantages for ur group to maybe win some fights.
When the enemy commander knows exactly on which gate u push through to reach him this is a big disadvantage for ur group and when u have not equal numbers and not enough communication even a ape would whipe u there so try to avoid such situations.
open field i would not build siege but when i have slackers and not enough people to defend a garsion i would build siege...
when u have slackers in group always inform them in time what u do next it is also neccessary to have plan b when things go wrong

on public raid i think u should change contemplation of purity into retreat and for me it looks like u wait too long to use skills which would save ur life... try to make a bossgroup of 4 guards and 1 frontlinerev if u feel like u die when u push or something or ele instead of guard to build a hard to kill motherfuckergroup :D

just my 50 cent^^

November 06, 2016, 13:19:16
Reply #7

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
on public raid i think u should change contemplation of purity into retreat and for me it looks like u wait too long to use skills which would save ur life... try to make a bossgroup of 4 guards and 1 frontlinerev if u feel like u die when u push or something or ele instead of guard to build a hard to kill motherfuckergroup :D

just my 50 cent^^

Didn't read it all, nor watched the vid cause it's locked dunno why, but jsut wanted to leave my comment on this; You should run contemplation or smite condition to cleanse yourself. And a group of 2 guards (including yourself), max 3 is enough, 1 tempest ele is enough to support you on proper pushes, even if you are getting focused. Like i said i can't watch the video, but i'm always available for a pm in game if a commander needs some help reviewing some mistakes done or if i can help share my personal experience and help improve by doing so

Cheers

November 06, 2016, 13:30:55
Reply #8

Bronkx

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Soldier
    • View Profile
hm looked like a tough reset :D
u had not enough people and maybe they were not in ts for good communication...
when i see the vid i can also see something which might help u.
U know that u have not the best circumstances so u should focus on creating advantages for ur group to maybe win some fights.
When the enemy commander knows exactly on which gate u push through to reach him this is a big disadvantage for ur group and when u have not equal numbers and not enough communication even a ape would whipe u there so try to avoid such situations.
open field i would not build siege but when i have slackers and not enough people to defend a garsion i would build siege...
when u have slackers in group always inform them in time what u do next it is also neccessary to have plan b when things go wrong

just my 50 cent^^

just my 50 cent^^
ty very much mate :)
But the problem that i die in thoes sitations was much more complcated then just my skills that i didnt press them in the same second that i was needed to.
If you did watch the Video you can see that im slacking by alot on people that staying compact + squad shoulde be full all time better on Home bl and better on RESET at Home bl, but it didnt happend, also we wasnt compact at all as you can see in my mini map you can see that i was with a little amout of people with me on Tag and the rest so spreading as cloude fromtion even when i didnt ask for it, people didnt reiact fast for stuff that i caled and ofc there is much more for it and also lots of mistakes that i made lotsssssss of mistakes like cuse i was too stress and i didnt call for countdown with leap i sayed leap leap leap and didnt countdown for them, also if you can see i had lack of amout fo people that wasnt on TS. and much more.... mistakes that i made and mistake that we didnt had inaf people to open field, i know for sure that if we made sieges i woulde won more but i didnt like it. also i didnt wanna to wait more then 5m after we was at garri adn preper for an attak on us i sayed nothing happend leats go to hills or garri cuse we didnt see any enemy for more then 5m+ , and that was my mistake, also you can see more but i cant add more to that cuse im at work and i need to go back to work.
i do post thoes video that people can see my mistakes and also there mistakes and we can learn them toghter and fix them :)

Didn't read it all, nor watched the vid cause it's locked dunno why, but jsut wanted to leave my comment on this; You should run contemplation or smite condition to cleanse yourself. And a group of 2 guards (including yourself), max 3 is enough, 1 tempest ele is enough to support you on proper pushes, even if you are getting focused. Like i said i can't watch the video, but i'm always available for a pm in game if a commander needs some help reviewing some mistakes done or if i can help share my personal experience and help improve by doing so

Cheers

ty Bez alot of your help  :)
also the problem that you cant see the video is that becuse there is a copy right of the music so i need to change it but i ahve no idea yet if i need to upload it all over agian then it will take me like 3h then it will be ready only tommrow while i will upload it on night when i sleep adn not when  i can play....

also what did you talked about the sigils? or it was runes?

November 06, 2016, 13:42:24
Reply #9

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
Hmmm, i didn't mention anything bout sigils nor runes

November 06, 2016, 13:49:25
Reply #10

Bronkx

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Soldier
    • View Profile
Hmmm, i didn't mention anything bout sigils nor runes

GG doesnt matter i already saw it XDDD

"You should run contemplation or smite condition to cleanse yourself"

Well i run 3 Remove condi on my build with out traits.
1.contemplation of Purity
2. F2
3. Purje of flames

P.s: that not inaf ?

November 06, 2016, 16:22:27
Reply #11

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
it is, u got contemplation convers the condis and also acts as breakstun

November 06, 2016, 19:41:42
Reply #12

Nigra

• Information Offline
  • Forum Soldier
    • View Profile
just google for proxy youtube . watch the vid by copying youtube adress in proxyyoutubeside

i dont know what build u run but ur heal converts one condition in one boon and cleans 1 condition...
retreat would convert one condition and give 2 boons for group...
u have purging and f2 which cleans 3 and 2 conditions...
with 3 guards and one ele and 1 rev with malyx u wont need so much condicleans so i think retreat would be nicer then contemplation or smite condition...

November 06, 2016, 19:53:05
Reply #13

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
Retreat adds nothing to the build, it's not eeven a break stun

November 06, 2016, 19:58:55
Reply #14

Nigra

• Information Offline
  • Forum Soldier
    • View Profile
with reatreat and a proper build 3 guards can each provide 3 aegis and constant swiftness to group (in summary 9 times aegis)and take a good amount of damage from ur group... but if u like to run a condicleans and a breakstun which isn needed in a group with 3 guards 1 ele and a rev then do so :D

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48