Author Topic: a New Admin of TS of (FSP ) That talk so beadly about anther in Public,  (Read 13083 times)

October 27, 2016, 11:09:18
Read 13083 times

Bronkx

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Yaks Only Live Once [YOLO]
  • Guild: [YOLO]
Hey everyone :)
Today someone sayed somthing on the Box chating inside the Website of FSP, and he sayed that I'm doing good and i was saying ty :) to him that he sayed that i do help to anther people right away :) It realy was very nice to see that , so when i saw it i made an massage like:
"heheh ty :) Also not that many hate me to be exect :) Only the Follwer of Doc+ Bez The rest do like me :)"

This is Basicly what i wrote to him :)
and after this Bez ( the new Admin of FSP wrote down right after ), and i quote:
"Dunno who talked about hate, and u're not even worth any kind of feeling or time consumed towards you. Consider this the only reply you'll get from me, but you seriously need to step up at thi"

"s game*. You talk way to much bout farming enemies and yet you can't win almost any fight with your skills. You leap onto damage, sacrifice your players and then jsut QQ that they die"

This chating here in Public is not welcome to do as an Admin of an FSP TS (better not in Public)
If you wanna hate me or do not respect me or do what ever you like (Just do not do it in Public and on your people that hate me and not the rest of the Server that will be ayble to see how Rude and talk bad to people you are.

Also in life a bad behive like this wont get you to anywhere i can promise you that.

P.s: From an Admin you are looking to admire him by his personalty and by his work, you are an gooo Commander that i can Voutch for and i cant be ignore, but you are an person that do not care about the anther person at all, and you are blocking the freindly people that do not follow you and "go agienst you".

also a Prove:
https://i.imgur.com/Gn5CJ69.jpg
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 11:21:52 by Bronkx »
Name: Dave
IGN:Bronkx
Guild Leader: Yaks Only Live Once [YOLO]

October 27, 2016, 11:30:31
Reply #1

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kill]
First of all, i am allowed to express my opinion, as long i dont flame or curse you, which i didn't. Second i do care bout other people, but since you don't know me, you will never get to see that side of me, about the blocking, you are the one that blocked over 10-20? people from fsp AND you streamed public without asking everyone following u for permission, since that goes aggainst their privacy right of not being streamed without permission. As far as life concerns, you don't have to worry about it. I'm sure mine is going very well, but thank you for your concern.

If you don't want public discussion then you shouldn't publicly start it by claimming to know who are "followers" or not, it's called friends and people that enjoy playing with, not "followers", they aren't worshipping anyone

October 27, 2016, 12:06:47
Reply #2

Lokar Yakslapper

Since when is streaming a problem? Do we even have rules about them?

I remember some discussions about it, outcome was to ask the commander for permission out of courtesy. Would Bronkx have to ask himself for permissions then? There isn't really a privacy right thing here. Just like people are allowed to film in public areas.. people can stream in wvw channels with usually one condition, adding a delay if commander asks which he was himself at the time.

Also maybe this thread should be moved behind doors.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 12:10:13 by GscGunner »

October 27, 2016, 12:13:08
Reply #3

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [AMX]

I remember some discussions about it, outcome was to ask the commander for permission out of courtesy. Would Bronkx have to ask himself for permissions then? There isn't really a privacy right thing here. Just like people are allowed to film in public areas.. people can stream in wvw channels with usually one condition, adding a delay if commander asks which he was himself at the time.

+

Key words that people should learn the meaning of:

- COURTESY
- RESPECT

October 27, 2016, 12:30:42
Reply #4

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
Bronkx, all I can tell you is that you should try real hard to ignore these sort of insults and to not let them get to you.

I guess Bez hasn't yet realized that he is now an admin where he needs to live up to the responsibility of setting an inspiring example to the community.  A very good example of this actually is the metamorphism of Perish's personality and behavior after becoming moderator.

Far Shiverpeaks has always been about the drama1 and people thrive on it, Nora being the biggest drama junkie of the lot, it makes the game a little more interesting, just ask Dudu, the conflict in the community pushes us to do better and it is this very drama that has helped us to become a top server.

You do a great job for Far Shiverpeaks to keep the server competitive and many players enjoy following you with whatever action you may lead them to.

Keep up the good work!

October 27, 2016, 13:05:36
Reply #5

Skore

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Recruit
  • Vasilis.5438
    • View Profile
Ok let's make things clear,

An admin has the right to post any opinion even if it might bother other people.

Don't be offended but Bronks you're the one who started the whole train by saying "heheh ty :) Also not that many hate me to be exect :) Only the Follwer of Doc+ Bez The rest do like me :)"

Whatever responses come next are your responsibility only.

October 27, 2016, 13:09:11
Reply #6

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile

October 27, 2016, 13:25:28
Reply #7

Bronkx

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Yaks Only Live Once [YOLO]
  • Guild: [YOLO]
First of all, i am allowed to express my opinion, as long i dont flame or curse you, which i didn't. Second i do care bout other people, but since you don't know me, you will never get to see that side of me, about the blocking, you are the one that blocked over 10-20? people from fsp AND you streamed public without asking everyone following u for permission, since that goes aggainst their privacy right of not being streamed without permission. As far as life concerns, you don't have to worry about it. I'm sure mine is going very well, but thank you for your concern.

If you don't want public discussion then you shouldn't publicly start it by claimming to know who are "followers" or not, it's called friends and people that enjoy playing with, not "followers", they aren't worshipping anyone

1. i did block like 10-20 and even more only becuse of 1 reason(if they curse me or anther person or if they have an God Complex or if they have an Bad Adetude or if they Behive lie Kids with out any thinking before doing i will block them , yes) Anther wyze i defently wont blocked them and they will be freindly by my definshing :)
2. There isnt any Law in any placse about not Streaming anyone , if you can see my Streaming you can see that you cant see the chat+hearing Voice + see me or anyone else or even hear anyone else for that matter only inside the game :) and if you will finde any Rule that saying that i cant have a streaming on WvW or in GW2 that all i will imidetly close it down and never gonna streaming agian. anther waize i suggetion you to not saying a word about this topic cuse you just not very well know's the defnation of Privse.
3.Follower i do call them cuse they  lisen to you and i have no clue if they do called freind when they curse people and joke about names that i wont express becuse it aint legit at all to say thoas in Public. you wanna Joke around , you wanna tell to your freind to hate me do what ever you saying, at least at yolo we stend in almost 300 Members and i can say for 99% that they do not like you and i do not gonna say why, cuse this is an Pryvse of them and if they do wanna tell you what they think they will.
4, I guess you was never an Manger on real life or even Solider in the Army, that you speak thoes not good words about anther and behive in that exprstion like a kid. From an Solider you are suppose to represent the Country and people taking from you alot cuse they see you like somthign to admire, and also to an Manger that behive and know his work and know what to do on every sitation is an amazing skill to be admire and people will like you , but you aint one of them you never do have the modesty and kidness and Care about the inire people that do not follow you , you riact so un thinking before you doing in your postion insted of thinking to who we suppose to admire, we are the memebrs of FSP and with out us the commanders are nothing even me , with out people we care about inside the game or people who follow us and respect us we nothing just a person that buy a tag , this is what we are if we wont have that amazing people that follow us and loves us <3 this is the reason why i do love eevry single person and you will never see me hate somoen else , only the one that curse me or behive like not Normal and childsh person

+

Key words that people should learn the meaning of:

- COURTESY
- RESPECT
Name: Dave
IGN:Bronkx
Guild Leader: Yaks Only Live Once [YOLO]

October 27, 2016, 14:03:30
Reply #8

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
I only read a bit of that post... And not gona read the rest, because...

First, if you have 300 members good for you, u claim to be wvw guild with over 280+ memebrs and yet u got a max 30 in wvw, if 299 hate me, even though never step foot on wvw, or even in fsp (saw plenty guildies yours in piken) that's some accomplishment. And no i wasnt ever a manager. But i do am a team leader at my job. And about the stream, when you started, you had no delay, and you had chat showing up... For quite some time actually. The problem is that you look at people as followers/worshippers, while in fact they are actual people with a brain of their own and ideas of their own, who favor playing with people they like. Not followers that dislike something because me or Doc, apparentelly, told them to... Which is also a lie.

Cheers, see you on the battlefield

October 27, 2016, 14:21:01
Reply #9

DocX

• Information Offline
  • Forum General
  • ZeDoc.1375
    • View Profile
I don't think people hate you or not because a certain person say to do so.  Please stop schooling people like you are a Buddhist monk of some sort because you're not.  In matter of fact you do curse people that you don't like (I heard you in ts speaking about other fsp people). I didn't heard a commander in fsp saying he's God or Emperor, that is just in your imagination (like others that say Nora is the queen of fsp).
This game is based on facts, fact that some players are good, some are not,  some want to learn,  some think they are not new and know everything, some Commanders that are humble, respectful, funny and Damn good,  and others that think they are good and get cocky as hell when they kill 15 people with 40.
Everyone has  place in this game,  everyone plays as they think is OK,but if you want to be in a community try to listen to people that know what are they talking about.
One more thing, you mistake some things, people don't judge you as a person, people judge you as a player/commander.
Since you said bez is a good commander, you are judging him as a person but without talking with him 1 single time. So again you contradict yourself.
This is my first and last time I will reply to something like this. (since I've seen my name on shoutbox)

October 27, 2016, 14:22:12
Reply #10

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
I believe that it was clarified by ArenaNet themselves in lesser words that the greater majority of people playing this game are in fact sheep.

Many people even admit how they enjoy doing mindless activities just to take a break from real life.

@Bez, This completely debunks your statement.

Besides, if people didn't agree with Bronkx's approach or don't like certain things he does, they wouldn't follow him, which in fact they do, just like how I don't follow you and a few other commanders, so it is definitely not up to you to falsely depict situations.

If you picked up that anyone for that matter is streaming live, it does not cost anything to kindly request them to adjust certain things which expose the server's position and that you aren't comfortable with.

And OMF, if you are honestly a team leader, I can only imagine how you behave towards difficult customers or minions that stuff up.

October 27, 2016, 14:28:33
Reply #11

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
And since people are starting to take name references personal here, I would just like to highlight some very vital detail....

heheh ty :) Also not that many hate me to be exect :) Only the Follwer of Doc+ Bez The rest do like me :)

November 01, 2016, 22:58:16
Reply #12

Nigra

• Information Offline
  • Forum Soldier
    • View Profile
hi im new to the server and i was on na server before, on europe server, german server and even on french server...
i can say exactly why people who have some experience in that game dont like u bronkx...
it takes me less than 5 minutes to see that ur skill in commanding ist not equal to someone like bezainas, docx, or the holland guy from ah...
then i see the videos ur guild an u made here in the forum and then in ts, etc i see how u behave and then i dont like u... its just simple...
maybe u should focus on ur gameplay and leeding and not in making videos or behave arrogant etc...
just play the game and try to improve and people will like u... or lets say more people will like u... cause it seems actually some already do...

November 02, 2016, 07:24:19
Reply #13

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
Who in the f*** is this guy??

OK, my next mission is to create multiple free accounts to post one sided opinions with to swing overall perception to favor a specific side.

November 02, 2016, 12:56:19
Reply #14

Eleonora

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Raider
  • Administrator
  • Eleonora.3627
  • Kalevala [Kale]
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kale]
Kalevala [Kale]
Guild-
&
Raidleader
I Am Eleonora (Eleonora.3627)

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48