Author Topic: Report progress  (Read 58999 times)

February 05, 2017, 09:01:23
Reply #90

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
This was discussed by the Admin Team and it was decided that if there is not a relevant concern by the community like a relevant percantage there is no reason to be concerned...

We are here to support the community & our moderation team are people who volunteered to take out of their own time to help the server by helping us :)

So I start a poll for Lokar here to see how many people actually want to see if we are abusing our "Power" and "picking on MR. Hellbound" or if he actually deserved the punishment he got.

if the results hit 25% of the people that voted on the admin elections... which is a relevant part of the community we will release this information... which will just reiterate that he was being a troll :D

Total Members Voted: 122 

So I will calculate that for you 0.25 * 122 = 30.5 .... so lets round down for you to 30 people :)

We are not hiding anything just FYI from the community this is just about seeing if an issue is actually relevant to the players of the community & not just going for each single player request.

Thank you for your cooperation & understanding :D
How do you establish whether an issue is a concern for the community?

Where do you get that number from with the amount of members being concerned?

When individuals do not post to express their concern it does not indicate that they are not concerned.

In fact, there already exist clear cases where individuals were oppressed from raising their concerns. This directly discourages anyone else from bothering to do the same.

February 05, 2017, 09:03:08
Reply #91

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [BurN]
So why are you spamming here ? What do you want ?
Hardcore WvWer turned PvE Scrub
looking for 15 v 15 in Auric Basin

February 05, 2017, 09:25:31
Reply #92

Lokar Yakslapper

Just for the record, that's not me lol. But i don't mind. :D

February 05, 2017, 09:35:33
Reply #93

Lokar Yakslapper

If hellbound would like to know why he is banned... he could read the exact reasons in the detailed moderations and warnings that were given to him Via Mail...and notifications on the website.... additionally if he is concerned or feels mistreated he is more than welcome to contact any of the admin and moderation team for a discussion
Kinda conveniant that he CANT.. since you kinda banned him?

February 05, 2017, 09:40:21
Reply #94

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Here are clear examples of abuse of power by individual administrative members in attempt to silence someone from expressing their fair concerns:

Firstly, the forum rules does not clearly define what "spamming" is.

According to formal definition, spamming is the following: "send the same message indiscriminately to (a large number of Internet users)."

Note, "THE SAME MESSAGE".

None of my posts in this topic were repeated.

My posts were individual responses to other members.

This is not spamming as per the formal definition.

Warning me in attempt to oppress me is prejudice and biased behavior by administrative members who are abusing their power.

This type of behavior administrative members has too be unacceptable in a community.

February 05, 2017, 09:47:29
Reply #95

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Those who go over the line, get warning, no matter who. What you think you believe is a completelly different thing than what actually is, i mean, you were admin once, and it is still recorded all the reports that you moderated. One can think, it was out of control
Who gets to decide what "over the line" is?

Is it fair to leave cases up to individual discretion where that individual may have prejudice and biased behavior?

My post above is a clear example of this misuse with incorrect action.

EDIT:

If my recent posts were deemed spamming then surely administrator Bezainas is guilty of spamming as well and should also receive a 20 point warning for posting nothing less than 4 posts in a row.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 09:53:40 by Recce »

February 05, 2017, 10:06:50
Reply #96

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Ultra and Lokar.... If you care or cared about the community ... instead of picking hollow bones with Admins maybe instead you should come and follow or play the game & Actually see the difference in contributing by writing... weightless comments in a forum that the community stays away from because of salt and toxicity & maybe instead of festering over past failure you can actually try to support and help the community in a positive way... Maybe lokar... instead of fighting for a person and wasting your energy on someone who bullies girls in a game you can go help mirraxus make events for the server... maybe if everyone stops taking everything so personal :D you can benefit more people in this game... Nothing is going to affect me.. I dont need to be an admin or lead or even play this game... I only stay here to play with my guild mates & people who I enjoy to game with and who follow me in the community.... and no matter how much effort you put in I honestly have dealt with things that make whatever you dream of doing irrelevant... at least to me... because in the end of the day I play to have fun & so does 95 percent of this community... the sooner you understand this the sooner I believe you guys will come to rest and calm :D

Yes I left the server 10 months ago for 4 months because I was one of the only remaining commanders at the time & it felt too pressuring... now Ive been back & :O the server isnt destroyed like the Major Fanboys predicted :) ... I suggest we drop the salt & immaturities on both sides and if you really do care about the community ... then actually support it where it matters ... in game help these guys create something fun... or just move on because honestly I believe nobody cares :D and you will slowly understand it over time.

Have a good day boys and girls & vote

The above quote is a clear example of an administrator breaking forum rules by going off topic and making insulting remarks in attempt to derail the discussion.

With it being relevant to administrative process of this topic, is this individual being investigated?

February 05, 2017, 10:14:48
Reply #97

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
If hellbound would like to know why he is banned... he could read the exact reasons in the detailed moderations and warnings that were given to him Via Mail...and notifications on the website.... additionally if he is concerned or feels mistreated he is more than welcome to contact any of the admin and moderation team for a discussion
Is Hellbound able to defend his warnings when he is currently banned?

You are attempting to appear innocent and good by making a fair proposal even though it is completely implausible.

February 05, 2017, 10:59:48
Reply #98

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [BurN]

Kinda conveniant that he CANT.. since you kinda banned him?
Don't be obtuse, he can ask in game, he isn't banned there.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 11:05:59 by Lance »
Hardcore WvWer turned PvE Scrub
looking for 15 v 15 in Auric Basin

February 05, 2017, 11:48:35
Reply #99

Eleonora

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Raider
  • Administrator
  • Eleonora.3627
  • Kalevala [Kale]
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kale]
1. No we won't make it public. You can see in your profile what you have been warned for. So he knows, you know, everyone knows.
2. We will work better on sending messages to users when giving them warnings - they did lack on several occasions. So you wont have to check your account for it on a daily base. Ty for your feedback.

I still want to say that we are here to help other people, but we can't do our job if people keep attacking us on personal levels or just cause they feel they should troll and insult us when not agreeing. We will do our best to give being an admin and mod our all. So once again I would like to say that we are here to help out people, to make sure people aren't afraid to post their opinions. We do this in our spare time and voluntary.
So I would like to request from people:
1. Please be polite and constructive towards us and everyone else on this forum.
2. Don't make 500 posts when we don's answer within 24h. Some matters need some more discussion time :)
3. Make sure to include things like screenshots, links etc in your posts when it is needed, so we can help you the best we can.
Kalevala [Kale]
Guild-
&
Raidleader
I Am Eleonora (Eleonora.3627)

February 05, 2017, 11:50:59
Reply #100

Lokar Yakslapper

3. Make sure to include things like screenshots, links etc in your posts when it is needed, so we can help you the best we can.
Indeed. So where are they for the unbased warnings given to me? And the screens for hellbound too please, he is like a stepfather to me  :'(  gotta love up to the image.

February 05, 2017, 12:34:18
Reply #101

Lokar Yakslapper

If the warning logs won't be made public anywawy. Which Dudu said they would if the poll would reach 30 votes. And I am given a warning for editing my own post. Then how is that warning justified. I expect a response on my thread.

https://farshiverpeaks.com/index.php?topic=2502.msg18836#msg18836

Also could you please elaborate on why it's so critical that you cannot tell us what a person has been warned for? We can all see what's being posted, it is not removed is it? So we can see what is done and if the rules were applied fairly then there is no problem in telling us the warning, right?

February 05, 2017, 12:51:37
Reply #102

Luna

1. No we won't make it public. You can see in your profile what you have been warned for. So he knows, you know, everyone knows.
2. We will work better on sending messages to users when giving them warnings - they did lack on several occasions. So you wont have to check your account for it on a daily base. Ty for your feedback.

I still want to say that we are here to help other people, but we can't do our job if people keep attacking us on personal levels or just cause they feel they should troll and insult us when not agreeing. We will do our best to give being an admin and mod our all. So once again I would like to say that we are here to help out people, to make sure people aren't afraid to post their opinions. We do this in our spare time and voluntary.
So I would like to request from people:
1. Please be polite and constructive towards us and everyone else on this forum.
2. Don't make 500 posts when we don's answer within 24h. Some matters need some more discussion time :)

We do not have access to links provided in some warnings - http://i.imgur.com/pRk99bG.png

See this fixed please.

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48