Author Topic: North American guild checking out EU servers  (Read 17791 times)

April 10, 2015, 18:08:29
Read 17791 times

noice

• Information Offline
  • Forum Assaulter
    • View Profile
Hello,

Can someone who knows the server well answer these questions for us? We are from a tier 1 server in North America and looking for a server where we can play resets.We're making secondary accounts here. NA resets in T1 queues are pretty bad and we can't play together as a guild.

How is your North American pug population?
Do you have a server teamspeak we can use?

April 10, 2015, 18:28:42
Reply #1

Kris

• Information Offline
  • Forum Gold Legend
  • TheSkaar.9586
  • Hardcore slacker
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Guild: [TZO]
1. We do have a teamspeak server, ts.farshiverpeaks.com (feel free to poke in, we use a verification system but you should be able to to see how our teamspeak is without being able to join the borderland channels)

2. Our North American pug population is low, it's usually dedicated EU players who stay up late in the night who provide the so called night shift on our server. Altho i haven't played NA time in weekdays for some time so hopefully someone else who does will reply here aswell for some more info :)

Just keep in mind that EU reset is a bit earlier than NA reset if you do transfer to EU.

General of The Zaishen Order - Guild leader
IGN: Cara Blake

- Champion Rallybot

April 10, 2015, 18:53:14
Reply #2

Mirraxus

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Legend
  • Olecas.9430
    • View Profile
Yeah, what Kris said, our reset time would be 11am your time, however I believe we're nearly full and queued? Not sure on that as I don't really play reset so best option would be to contact Goldi (goldibird.6375) and she should be able to help you.

Have a nice day :)

April 10, 2015, 18:53:53
Reply #3

noice

• Information Offline
  • Forum Assaulter
    • View Profile
1. We do have a teamspeak server, ts.farshiverpeaks.com (feel free to poke in, we use a verification system but you should be able to to see how our teamspeak is without being able to join the borderland channels)

2. Our North American pug population is low, it's usually dedicated EU players who stay up late in the night who provide the so called night shift on our server. Altho i haven't played NA time in weekdays for some time so hopefully someone else who does will reply here aswell for some more info :)

Just keep in mind that EU reset is a bit earlier than NA reset if you do transfer to EU.

Thanks for the reply. We will be playing during the NA reset time not the EU reset time so it will be around 9PM EST NA timezone. We shouldn't contribute on your queue times since we're basically off time zone. We're trying to get away from the long queues of NA reset by playing to an eu server during our own reset. Sorry for the confusion. Can we have a rough estimate of your NA pug population?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 18:59:58 by noice »

April 10, 2015, 19:16:15
Reply #4

Mirraxus

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Legend
  • Olecas.9430
    • View Profile
Ah well yeah that should be fine for queues, we quite regularly have around 30-40 man group running from somewhere between 11am-5pm UTC (eg. your reset). Doesn't happen every day, but quite often, and it's usually made up of a good few pugs (10-15), not sure if they're from NA or EU though. Mostly we all just run with open raid during those times.
Have a nice day :)

April 10, 2015, 19:26:19
Reply #5

Goldi

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Legend
  • Administrator
  • goldibird.6375
  • Discord: Goldi #6375
    • View Profile
    • BurN
  • Guild: [BurN]
Before "selling ourself" as a new home for a NA guild, could you maybe tell something about the guild you're in ? - Currently as a server, we're in a spot we want to be in (bumping up and down between 3-5 place) and where we're "lacking" is night time / morning which is what keeps us in the spot we wanna be. If we gain too many NA players/ night players, we will rise to a level that we didn't wanted to go to. So this is really important to know - how many people are we talking about here?

You are more than welcome to contact me ingame - goldibird.6375 or poke me on TeamSpeak - [SOUL] Goldi Server Admin.
I will be happy to answer your questions.

Goldi.
Red Savage [RsG]
Malevolent Discrucio [BurN]
Contact in-game: goldibird.6875

msg if you need access to the FSP WvW Schedule; send your account and email.

April 10, 2015, 19:32:33
Reply #6

noice

• Information Offline
  • Forum Assaulter
    • View Profile
Oh you don't have to worry about us ppting for you guys. We are a fight focused guild that can rally 25 people on average. We don't push for ppt but we will defend your upgraded keeps/towers if needed. Also, we will most probably only play for your server twice a week since we're just getting away from our own reset 50+ queues and days that the queues/lag are horrible. I don't think we will be making much of an impact ppt wise :)

April 10, 2015, 19:42:22
Reply #7

Kris

• Information Offline
  • Forum Gold Legend
  • TheSkaar.9586
  • Hardcore slacker
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
Good to hear that you won't go for the PPT :) Usually on reset night there will be something to fight all night (piken square have an american fight guild with 15ish people? they go by the name : Of war [CoG] at least, so idk if your 25 man average group might be a bit overkill for them)

- Champion Rallybot

April 10, 2015, 20:11:00
Reply #8

noice

• Information Offline
  • Forum Assaulter
    • View Profile
Which eu server do you think has the most NA players or players who play NA time? We'd like to go against them.

April 10, 2015, 20:41:45
Reply #9

Kris

• Information Offline
  • Forum Gold Legend
  • TheSkaar.9586
  • Hardcore slacker
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
Seafarer's Rest have the highest amount, it's a reason they are #1 server EU. Anything after this can be argued back and forth who got the most numbers, but to be fair it depends on the fair weather players.

The list like i see it:

1. SFR
2. Desolation (they have alot of fair weather players and pugs)
3. FSP (EU players mostly, i haven't seen too many americans since NUDE went back to NA) / Piken ([CoG] NA guild is covering their night shift along with EU pugs) 

But basically if you keep an eye on the matchup for this week (Desolation vs Piken vs FSP) you can see which server gains the most points during your raid time.
However during friday reset there should be large pug zergs for all the servers through the night.

Also try to keep in mind that any guild of your size can change the EU tiers even if you do not play for PPT, some servers like jade sea for example will mostly bunker inside structures and that way you do sort of need to PPT to fight them aswell as when they wipe they will probably get demoralized and call it a night.

- Champion Rallybot

April 10, 2015, 21:02:44
Reply #10

noice

• Information Offline
  • Forum Assaulter
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 12:57:09 by noice »

April 10, 2015, 22:01:19
Reply #11

Unlike Others

• Information Offline
  • Forum Scout
  • MadMan.5109
    • View Profile
From what server in NA are you from?
I've been on a few myself.
[BAM] - The Bringers Of Pain!
Guild Leader

April 10, 2015, 23:51:08
Reply #12

Twinny

• Information Offline
  • Forum Gold Raider
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • Twinny.9304
    • View Profile
Looking at it, it would of been quite pointless you guys transferring here anyway, since the main challenge for you (SFR) normally run/hide/log off when facing FSP.
Any opinions I have, are mine alone and not those of the guild I represent

April 11, 2015, 02:21:50
Reply #13

noice

• Information Offline
  • Forum Assaulter
    • View Profile
we changed our mind...we're coming here. Deso is full.

To answer the server question, we're from Jadequarry.We'll probably be ready in 2 weeks. See you all then!

April 11, 2015, 10:24:03
Reply #14

Saturn

• Information Offline
  • Forum Mithril Veteran
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • Saturn.6591
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [DW]

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP