Author Topic: No one gives fuck about spreadsheet  (Read 9647 times)

October 26, 2017, 08:49:47
Read 9647 times

SgtPun

• Information Offline
  • Forum Assaulter
    • View Profile
When ur running 30 man groups better to coordinate and if you didn't put ur name on spreadsheet and red border is no queue you go there you don't add thirty to a full map already and fuck everyone else's raid up cus they can't get people in

Anyway end of fsp link so shouldn't be an issue but just something to remember next time you get a linj

October 26, 2017, 10:54:21
Reply #1

Wafalls

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Soldier
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • Dawdler.8521
    • View Profile
Name and shame... is the one thing one can do. Cant control people as its an open game, but at least they can be bitched on. Keep in mind that we have had a ton of coverage (I really doubt we will get a link) so at primetime... borders are simply packed regardless of raids. Even if people leave borders well ahead of time to give room for raids... its just gonna fill up with randoms again. That is the curse of T1.

October 26, 2017, 11:50:51
Reply #2

SgtPun

• Information Offline
  • Forum Assaulter
    • View Profile
No several nights red border open....

No tag on spreadsheet and 5 man queues whilst we grouping up on blue

Then all of a sudden 30 man queue as another tags try to get in and no attempt to go desert

No respect.

Anyway enjoy your relink probably with no plus server and vs jade and bb ull go down probably without a Linkin

I know it's pretty stacked but many come don't want go red border get the fuck over it and go there more u go there more likely enemy will also go there.....

October 26, 2017, 11:51:39
Reply #3

SgtPun

• Information Offline
  • Forum Assaulter
    • View Profile
Also u miss the point it's not pugs it's guilds mainly fsp guilds doing what they want with no care for the link or other guilds imo.

October 26, 2017, 14:53:25
Reply #4

Wafalls

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Soldier
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • Dawdler.8521
    • View Profile
I know its guilds, my point was that there are simply lots of people now. In primetime, even if a border isnt queued its still gonna be 75%+ capacity without a tag. You're not gonna fit in 30 man just like that (though do we even have 30 mans, lol?) And no, none of the random pugs are gonna respect the schedule and leave unless they want to leave. Its not exactly like blue commanders flock to desert either.

October 26, 2017, 16:59:37
Reply #5

SgtPun

• Information Offline
  • Forum Assaulter
    • View Profile
doesnt matter last guild on spreadsheet should go to open border not add 30 to a queue imo thats what the spreadsheet is for, we know lots of numbers hence why its best to use a spreadsheet so half of each squad/guild isnt in a queue and we can all play

this is last week for us i think on WSR, but if you get a linking again just remember that :P

im no insulting anyone or naming and shaming just sort it out, you know which days u raid fill in advance maybe idk plan a bit more if u know u have high numbers ust trying to be constructive

October 27, 2017, 00:02:04
Reply #6

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kill]
Also u miss the point it's not pugs it's guilds mainly fsp guilds doing what they want with no care for the link or other guilds imo.
No, you missing the point. IT's WSR guilds. Today no guild on spreadsheet for blue bl and then, Ice, Vng and some other WSR guild raiding there making 30Q...

Blame your own server before you blame us

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48