Author Topic: Election Audit  (Read 62048 times)

January 21, 2017, 10:50:00
Reply #30

Kris

• Information Offline
  • Forum Gold Legend
  • TheSkaar.9586
  • Hardcore slacker
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
  • Guild: [TZO]
Let's say it like this... when you act like an ass then people are actually going to come on the forum and vote against you even if they barely use the forum
General of The Zaishen Order - Guild leader
IGN: Cara Blake

- Champion Rallybot

January 21, 2017, 10:52:19
Reply #31

Alwies

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Legend
  • rodyc.1574
    • View Profile
I'm pretty sure the API verification system forces every vote to be linked to a single non-duplicated gw2 account. So it'd be impossible to create 40 accounts and vote with them, you can spam the public sections with those 40 accounts though.

Stats can be found here: https://farshiverpeaks.com/index.php?action=stats
They can't prove no abuse happened, but they do prove activity on this forum is more than sufficient for the number of votes.

Wanna prove cheating is an possibility, just create a poll and record yourself giving 50 votes to a single option.

January 21, 2017, 10:53:18
Reply #32

Cellebo

• Information Offline
  • Forum Squire
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • Mavax.8549
    • View Profile
I made 25 account to vote for Bez, than 15 for Dudu and 15 for Nora.
At the end I made 1 extra for Muller so hes not last.

January 21, 2017, 11:02:31
Reply #33

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [AMX]
Let's say it like this... when you act like an ass then people are actually going to come on the forum and vote against you even if they barely use the forum
Please be so generous to indicate where I acted like an ass in game with the leadup to the election that will causes masses to rise up and come to the forum to vote against me with only a few frequenting the forum otherwise?

Here is a hint, I have not been active in game since Thursday.

January 21, 2017, 11:21:12
Reply #34

Kris

• Information Offline
  • Forum Gold Legend
  • TheSkaar.9586
  • Hardcore slacker
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
These few people frequenting the forum can actually tell friends to get on the forum to vote... so there you go. Mystery solved

- Champion Rallybot

January 21, 2017, 11:28:35
Reply #35

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [BurN]

Please be so generous to indicate where I acted like an ass in game with the leadup to the election that will causes masses to rise up and come to the forum to vote against me with only a few frequenting the forum otherwise?

You are an ass, you don't have to act like one. You just remind everyone of that every now and then. Don't fuckin lie, you were active on the game last night, trashing on home bl mapchat, syncing along with the Shoarma and Banging Blossoms (LLL) barbershop quartet. But you knew that you would lose badly, that's why instead of doing #vote4dipshit on map and teamchat, you just went on a salt rant. You had some more salt left, thus, this retarded topic. Moreover, not just an ass, a dumbass. People really don't care what you do, they logged in to vote for their choices..like Bez/Nora/Dudu etc. You advertised it for them a bit. You just didn't get the vote. But here you are with a tinfoil hat, with 'dunce' written on it..claiming this to be a conspiracy.
Hardcore WvWer turned PvE Scrub
looking for 15 v 15 in Auric Basin

January 21, 2017, 11:34:36
Reply #36

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
These few people frequenting the forum can actually tell friends to get on the forum to vote... so there you go. Mystery solved
Then those friends still need to register and authenticate since they are all temp which will cause a spike of 100 users in one week.

Please man.

January 21, 2017, 11:40:36
Reply #37

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
You are an ass, you don't have to act like one. You just remind everyone of that every now and then. Don't fuckin lie, you were active on the game last night, trashing on home bl mapchat, syncing along with the Shoarma and Banging Blossoms (LLL) barbershop quartet. But you knew that you would lose badly, that's why instead of doing #vote4dipshit on map and teamchat, you just went on a salt rant. You had some more salt left, thus, this retarded topic. Moreover, not just an ass, a dumbass. People really don't care what you do, they logged in to vote for their choices..like Bez/Nora/Dudu etc. You advertised it for them a bit. You just didn't get the vote. But here you are with a tinfoil hat, with 'dunce' written on it..claiming this to be a conspiracy.
Last night was not Thursday. Last night was Friday. WOW.

It is truely unbelievable how lost you are.

Is there anything I can do to wake you up from your delusion?

I am still waiting for evidence that the results are legit and that you didn't go vote with your 20 free accounts.

January 21, 2017, 11:42:52
Reply #38

Kris

• Information Offline
  • Forum Gold Legend
  • TheSkaar.9586
  • Hardcore slacker
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
You really are special ain't you?

There are nearly 5k registered users on the forum and definately a few 100 which are already authenticated if you check guild rosters for example
And you claiming that everyone is running temp shows that you are not enough on ts

- Champion Rallybot

January 21, 2017, 11:47:59
Reply #39

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile

Last night was not Thursday. Last night was Friday. WOW.

It is truely unbelievable how lost you are.

Is there anything I can do to wake you up from your delusion?

I am still waiting for evidence that the results are legit and that you didn't go vote with your 20 free accounts.

Let's try this again, with you deviating way off topic. The bold underlined sentence, what does it mean ? Check online English dictionary and come back. And talk more about my 20 fake accounts. Of course, you are retarded, and don't accept that it's impossible to create fake accounts and vote. I told you to do so, to prove yourself since you claimed you have fake accounts too, to vote on them. You failed. Dumbass..

January 21, 2017, 11:51:30
Reply #40

Shoarmapapa

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Colonel
    • View Profile

You called me Shoarma and not Yomiji. Thanks Lance. Much appreciated :).
I dont have a barbershop tho. I have a shoarma restaurant.

January 21, 2017, 11:53:21
Reply #41

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
You really are special ain't you?

There are nearly 5k registered users on the forum and definately a few 100 which are already authenticated if you check guild rosters for example
And you claiming that everyone is running temp shows that you are not enough on ts
And how many of these so called 5k on a 4yo forum is still active?

Please present some facts and stop sucking assumptions out of your thumb.

January 21, 2017, 11:58:51
Reply #42

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
Let's try this again, with you deviating way off topic. The bold underlined sentence, what does it mean ? Check online English dictionary and come back. And talk more about my 20 fake accounts. Of course, you are retarded, and don't accept that it's impossible to create fake accounts and vote.
What are you trying to say here Mr. Genius? You are making zero sense.

January 21, 2017, 12:00:42
Reply #43

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
Tell us the meaning of that underlined sentence that I have quoted from you.

January 21, 2017, 12:04:12
Reply #44

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
Take out the not and replace it with an only then you maybe will understand it better.

Is Grammar Policing now part of your executive role also?

If you haven't noticed yet, I am still waiting for evidence that the election is legit and that you didn't vote with 20 free accounts.

Thank you.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48