Author Topic: 8 weeks on fsp  (Read 23950 times)

April 01, 2017, 16:10:12
Read 23950 times

jonas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Assaulter
    • View Profile
1st Easy to start ppl need to stop being dipshits over desert bl. If dont like desert bl, at least on a off week push for 2nd so no desert bl easy..
When on a desert bl even when hbl we don't get guilds/ppl defending when not reset night.. 30-40 blog is still 30-40 bags... but fsp don't do desert.. say 50 ppl without a pre.

2nd.. to many gvg on hbl, gvg is fine on quiet nights but if 2/3 guilds on a hbl and gvg'in and losing wps thats not good, many a week lost a bay and hill WP as 2 guild down on zerg isalnd not giving a shit.
Which goes bk to #1 push for 2nd.
Also 2/3 guilds v gvg'in when no open tags. on same day doesn't help morale/militia/pugs

3rd is bk to 1st in a way PPT once in a while. PPT = 2nd and above place and no desert BL.
PS

4th Queues....  EBG 40/70   PS 40  HBL 0 queue yet 50% Hbl is not ours ..
If ppl going to queue at least queue in hbl and do something towers/keep/camp not stand around or same on any other open bl at spawn.
With outnumbered not giving a kpd you're not helping .

5th 'shall not perish' why can he be allowed to talk over a commander in 1 map while not even on it. its not like he has anything desent to say... a few times that Tard has Cost a Fight just by being in a ts channel even when not even in Map.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 17:03:18 by jonas »

April 01, 2017, 19:25:19
Reply #1

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kill]
Just a quick reply to your 1st comment, we finished 2nd last MU and we rank1 and still we got desert bl this week... So that logic doesn't make sense

April 01, 2017, 19:53:56
Reply #2

jonas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Assaulter
    • View Profile
not really as only in last few weeks it seems anet decided to switch things about. only winner of ea mu guarenteed to be green. every other wk been here ppl moaning about same MU.so guess only try for p1 then and ptt more.and still bags on dbl.

April 01, 2017, 23:14:40
Reply #3

Toxilo

• Information Offline
  • Forum Colonel
  • Timelord.8190
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [TZO]
DBL is just an awful border. It's custom made for french/german arrow cart humpers who likes to sit in their tall towers and press 1-4. The defenders advantage is way to high and especially on that border. The tall buildings makes it to hard to counter their siege. I have almost never had any interesting battles there.

I agree that commanders should be in the right border channel. But it's understandable if they arent in hectic situations. I don't know if Perish was commanding that time or not or if it was just casual talk. :P
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 23:40:07 by Toxilo »

April 02, 2017, 03:41:22
Reply #4

Brussiden

• Information Offline
  • Forum Squire
  • Impulsive.8240
  • Impulsive
    • View Profile
Thanks for your feedback, Jonas.

I'll take your points one by one and answering them from my personal point of view.

1st Easy to start ppl need to stop being dipshits over desert bl. If dont like desert bl, at least on a off week push for 2nd so no desert bl easy..
When on a desert bl even when hbl we don't get guilds/ppl defending when not reset night.. 30-40 blog is still 30-40 bags... but fsp don't do desert.. say 50 ppl without a pre.
Desert bl was/is/will not attract our blob to stay there. For simple reason, it is heavily designed for those who enjoy nothing but staying on sieges all the time. As it's extremely difficult to flip any t3 object that is  heavily sieged, and on this MU we got literally the best two siege camping servers in the world. Therefore, not even worth to go there and stay.

2nd.. to many gvg on hbl, gvg is fine on quiet nights but if 2/3 guilds on a hbl and gvg'in and losing wps thats not good, many a week lost a bay and hill WP as 2 guild down on zerg isalnd not giving a shit.
Which goes bk to #1 push for 2nd.
Also 2/3 guilds v gvg'in when no open tags. on same day doesn't help morale/militia/pugs
As far as I know, unless a blob is there, GvG on hbl is not allowed as it attracts many roamers and unwanted people. But also there are some cases where almost all borders have guilds and the enemy happened to be in HBL, and therefore I don't see any problem to see any GvG prior to that or after it. Also it's not a "rule" that people must follow, it's just a best practice that FSP GC likes to follow.

3rd is bk to 1st in a way PPT once in a while. PPT = 2nd and above place and no desert BL.
PS
Just look at how many points we get from wiping both blobs, you will realize in a way fighting is contributing to the PPT, too. It might not be similar to flipping camps and objectives all over the place, but they are both equally important. JS follow the method of sending 10-15 organized groups to flip everything and yet they fail to reach our ticking, because they are not doing enough to ensure their win.

4th Queues....  EBG 40/70   PS 40  HBL 0 queue yet 50% Hbl is not ours ..
If ppl going to queue at least queue in hbl and do something towers/keep/camp not stand around or same on any other open bl at spawn.
With outnumbered not giving a kpd you're not helping .
If HBL is desert bl, it's very difficult to attract people. End of story. That doesn't mean we won't help or support if the enemies blob was there, but if 5 or 7 players are flipping all out stuff and people calling for help, it is not worth it. We've got people dedicated to ganking and roaming on the server who are enjoying this kind of game style.

5th 'shall not perish' why can he be allowed to talk over a commander in 1 map while not even on it. its not like he has anything desent to say... a few times that Tard has Cost a Fight just by being in a ts channel even when not even in Map.
Don't personalize your criticism. If you don't like the attitude of one person, just block that person and enjoy your life. Also feel free to report the same person if they break the laws and terms of service in the game.

I hope you've had fun with us, we are a big server, a big community. So help us improve and be the change you want us to be  ;)
"Look to those whom walked before to lead those who walk after."

April 02, 2017, 09:57:28
Reply #5

Atoss

• Information Offline
  • Forum General
  • Atoss.1056
    • View Profile
omg loosing matchup!!!

April 02, 2017, 10:44:59
Reply #6

Eleonora

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Raider
  • Administrator
  • Eleonora.3627
  • Kalevala [Kale]
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kale]
Yes, the QQ about the desert is big, but there are still people who dont mind it, so we wil have to make the best out of it with those people.

I tagged down early on reset, due to lack of enemies. I had 45 people in squad and another 10 around not in squad, so there were actually people with me. They stayed with me for 1.5h and the only enemy we saw were 15 french and 1 german ele. I am not gonna hunt those numbers with my massive group + I was bored out of my mind when those 15 JS finally showed up.

We also dont have to push for any spot, since we are number 1 + it's never certain which color we will get, due to Anets random MU making.

We every now and then have scrims on home bl, cause it will be the only border that we will fit in (besides the desert - which we already raid on often and dont want to be on 5 days a week). We will always defend if something is upgraded, but we wont pull out for paper south towers and that is where people already start QQ'ing and make accusations about guilds not defending.
There are so many public tags lately, who never go to desert bl. So when there is: home - alpine, enemy - alpine, enemy - desert. These public prime tags will always take the enemy alpine one, which leaves home and desert for the guilds.

See Brussiden - nothing to add there.

+1 to Brussiden again and most of the time, at least in prime, we can handle just fine with 2-3 guilds. If there are blobs there, tags will hop.

Yes, Perish can be loud and annoying, but he is also a great entertainer and makes people laugh. If he is too annoying or too loud, you just yell louder than him and tell him to stfu. He will listen to it and respect your request.
Kalevala [Kale]
Guild-
&
Raidleader
I Am Eleonora (Eleonora.3627)

April 02, 2017, 11:00:43
Reply #7

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [AMX]
Losing intentionally by making no effort to be competitive is sad and pathetic, but I guess you cannot expect anything less from people who enjoy hanging out in Rinkeby.

April 02, 2017, 11:47:54
Reply #8

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
Losing intentionally by making no effort to be competitive is sad and pathetic, but I guess you cannot expect anything less from people who enjoy hanging out in Rinkeby.

We are rank 1 and winning the current MU, according to your words, without making effort. Imagine if we did put effort, we'd break the game. Thank you for the input, player that plays only on forum and not on the bl's

April 02, 2017, 12:59:36
Reply #9

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
We are rank 1 and winning the current MU, according to your words, without making effort. Imagine if we did put effort, we'd break the game. Thank you for the input, player that plays only on forum and not on the bl's
Here are some reminders for you...

http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups/history/500

http://mos.millenium.org/eu/matchups/history/477

The only reason FSP has been winning since end of Feb is because of Vabbi, their commitment, and the heavily increased population and coverage.

I would love to see this effort you dream of when FSP does not have the support of Vabbi or other committed servers who play the game mode as it was intended.

Why should I waste my efforts when we have a controlling element on the server who in general do not play to win, who encourage loosing to manipulate rank, who rather only play for meaningless boring fights, who GvG on home border, taking up space, and allow upgraded objectives to be flipped?

Besides, I am not currently back home to play and the game mode is boring AF with people like you being unable to see the issues with it and Anet ruining the game with every update.

April 02, 2017, 13:59:40
Reply #10

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
FSP was rank 1 solo, and even before we got vabbi link we had rank2 vs piken+link. So i fail to see your point of commitment, comming from a person with 0 commitment to WvW, except forum warrioring.

Alll your efforts are towards flaming the people that actual play in WvW and put effort for the server. No1 is controlling anything, people simply cba to pvd a paper tower after 4y of this game (my PoV).

I play for fun, my fun is fighting and getting better. If you wana karma train, tag up and go, stop qq'ing in forum for others to do it for you.

April 02, 2017, 14:34:30
Reply #11

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
If you actually made the effort to look at the link I shared you would have noticed that FSP was NOT #1.

In fact, after we were delinked in Oct we started loosing matchups and even dropped to #4.

All you do is post comments based on your own illusionary reality instead of basing it on the facts.

I may be flaming people who PLAY WvW, but I flame those who only play for their own selfish enjoyment and NOT to the benefit of the server, which means your comment about me has zero validity.

If you do not know what this means, I am more than happy to discuss it further, because you clearly seem to be unable to understand the points I make.

FYI, it is impossible to KT with 2x 20 member guilds taking up space on a border.

April 02, 2017, 14:45:56
Reply #12

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
I dont need to look the link, i PLAYED all those MU's and know pretty well what was going on.

You flame everyone that is not doing what you want them to do it, even those that actually worked for the server and aim to improve the server.

I have nothing to discuss with you, nor do i wana spend more time keyboard warrioring with you. And regarding the k.train, ask JS and RS, they seem to be able to do with 10-15 people only. You just need to learn how press skills and maybe people will follow you. Day has 24h, not only 2h where there's 2x20 man guilds raiding

April 02, 2017, 15:38:02
Reply #13

Atoss

• Information Offline
  • Forum General
  • Atoss.1056
    • View Profile
I agree we should ppt more and guilds should defend our towers and camps and sentrys maybe too

April 03, 2017, 04:32:35
Reply #14

Brussiden

• Information Offline
  • Forum Squire
  • Impulsive.8240
  • Impulsive
    • View Profile
Funny enough that today we were called to defend our garri in HBL, just to realize it was contested by a group of 3 people and we moved all of our blob there. Sad enough those 3 actually took inner wall to 50%.

People were crying and qq-ing all over team-chat for help just to kill 3.. 3.. are you kidding me?

After that Soul (Our commander at that time) decided that we are going to flip all of our map to red again and we left. It was a total waste of time for us all.
"Look to those whom walked before to lead those who walk after."

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48