Author Topic: Report progress  (Read 58973 times)

February 03, 2017, 20:31:39
Reply #15

I Am Dansker

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Legend
  • Administrator
  • I Am Dansker.7105
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [DW]
I already discussed this matter once with you on a ts , i will comment once in a while, but will make sure their life is pain because this public pools dont matter much while they are manipulated by the Leaders of guilds like Dudu,Doc,Nora and followers of Bezainanas. I'm soory if i offended any one of them. But some people who brainlesly follow them might actually think about it and conclude it by themselves, There are also other Commanders out there who are refreshing for a change.
I am aware of some of the issues and have issued a general reminder to be respectful to everyone. However if there are still issues, i want you to either send it to me or make a post about it, else i wont be aware of it.

February 03, 2017, 20:51:29
Reply #16

Shoarmapapa

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Colonel
    • View Profile
@Dansker.

Its just Doc having meltdowns in teamchat and swearing at people and making fun of their mothers.
I would send you screenshots if I cared enough about the issue.

But its in the game so there isnt anything you can do about. Its just sad that people who are supposed be the representatives of this community on this website as well as in the game making a huge fool of themselves telling people they should go fuck their mothers and other profanities.

February 03, 2017, 20:59:31
Reply #17

I Am Dansker

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Legend
  • Administrator
  • I Am Dansker.7105
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [DW]
@Dansker.

Its just Doc having meltdowns in teamchat and swearing at people and making fun of their mothers.
I would send you screenshots if I cared enough about the issue.

But its in the game so there isnt anything you can do about. Its just sad that people who are supposed be the representatives of this community on this website as well as in the game making a huge fool of themselves telling people they should go fuck their mothers and other profanities.
In game behavior is not something bannable on here (unless admins change that), but that doesn't mean it does not affect their position within staff.

February 03, 2017, 21:05:08
Reply #18

Shoarmapapa

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Colonel
    • View Profile
Ill try and keep that in mind then.

February 04, 2017, 08:07:17
Reply #19

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [BurN]
Wow these trolls. People complaining like Bez, Nora, Dudu, Doc etc are keeping ya'all under house arrest. Wtf..they are admins of this forum. Just normal players on the game. What difference does that make ? it's not like you need this forum to play the game. Oh wait, the crybabies don't even play anyway. Just up for some drama. Must be special kind of enthusiasm to come to the rescue of Muller. I am looking for euphemism but..blank.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 08:13:29 by Lance »
Hardcore WvWer turned PvE Scrub
looking for 15 v 15 in Auric Basin

February 04, 2017, 09:35:17
Reply #20

UltraEdition

• Information Offline
  • Forum Scout
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • UltraSkills.9084
    • View Profile
It's not about the Muller, couldnt care less, it's about me joining casually in wvw few times per week and seeing them @ their best in map chat. Yes we might be trolls as you want to call us, but how about them ( The fantastic four) sistematicly harrasing ppl for months now or years in map chat?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 09:39:36 by UltraEdition »

February 04, 2017, 09:41:37
Reply #21

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
Getting harassed in map/team chat, or poking them..that's strictly game business. What's the point of complaining here. Besides, these guys are commanders on a regular basis. No time to afk on some keep/tower and play bingo in map chat. I play casually too more often, why don't I get pushed around. It's always the same people that complain about getting roasted year in and year out.

You just have some issues against these four, as you seem to highlight their names on each post. 1v1 them on guild hall I guess ?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 09:51:20 by Lance »

February 04, 2017, 09:50:48
Reply #22

UltraEdition

• Information Offline
  • Forum Scout
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • UltraSkills.9084
    • View Profile
Oh you got it all wrong  Doc made the script couple of years back, he just presses one button on macro and says stuff about our mother's... Can say it isnt as amuzing as is used to be... he needs to change the script abit. Tbh woulnt be suprised Nora send's them all what to respond while they are commanding ( i'm just making this up right here) that's why she stays afk in towers all the time. Would make sense after years watching her in towers.

February 04, 2017, 09:54:59
Reply #23

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
I stay afk in towers too often, but in a tower next to a camp. If some dudes try to flip the camp, I try to flip them instead. You are too focused on what Nora doing in the tower, instead of just playing the game. That's just stalking. I haven't seen Doc trashtalking someone on purpose. But if he trashes a rallybot, well, he has the right. I would too.

February 04, 2017, 10:07:32
Reply #24

UltraEdition

• Information Offline
  • Forum Scout
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • UltraSkills.9084
    • View Profile
True i shall focus more on PPT.

February 04, 2017, 10:18:28
Reply #25

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
Do whatever you please mate, that's the game is all about. If someone roasts you in game, roast them back. Complaining here won't do any good.

February 04, 2017, 10:47:11
Reply #26

Lokar Yakslapper

Any update or progress yet? Its very unfortunate that when you ask for a specific admin to help you out they completely ignore you and continue giving people warnings and banning them.

February 04, 2017, 11:08:15
Reply #27

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kill]
Report was dealt with accordingly.

And you are the OP, so please stay on topic, and same goes for all other posters above or next time your replies will be removed, if they go off-topic. The OP was about a progress report, and that specific report was dealt with.

OP has been answered and thread will be closed later today
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 11:11:19 by Bezainas »

February 04, 2017, 11:15:33
Reply #28

Lokar Yakslapper

Wut? i made a thread regarding the report I made and I am talking about the report I made. How am I being off-topic? You don't get to choose whether my thread gets closed yet. We are not done yet.
As I stated in an earlier post you said the report was not closed yet and later it's suddenly dealt with. Maybe large bold underlined font is going to help again. And how lame is it that admins can't even meet a humble request, hello Nora?

what was the outcome of the report?

February 04, 2017, 11:26:49
Reply #29

Eleonora

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Raider
  • Administrator
  • Eleonora.3627
  • Kalevala [Kale]
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kale]
We spoke about this last night on TS and the conclusion/actions were basically like this:

- We informed each other on how to deal with post like this in the future, which includes:
1. not closing the thread strait away
2. moderate and clean the off topic parts instead
3. close it when it gets fully out of hand

In return it would be much appreciated if the new threads and post will be more constructive, without trolling or false accusations without prove. We are here to help and want to keep that up, but that can be done without personal attacks and name calling :)
Kalevala [Kale]
Guild-
&
Raidleader
I Am Eleonora (Eleonora.3627)

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?