Author Topic: bronkx being retared  (Read 9786 times)

May 02, 2018, 17:22:02
Read 9786 times

montaser

• Information Offline
  • Forum Raider
  • montaser.7156
    • View Profile
why even bronkx admin being rude to my guild. he the think he is god or something ? bronkx admin is big mistake next time you text me like this you gonna get blocked https://imgur.com/a/S3T2xMC

May 03, 2018, 06:16:27
Reply #1

Bronkx

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Soldier
    • View Profile
    • Yaks Only Live Once [YOLO]
  • Guild: [YOLO]
why even bronkx admin being rude to my guild. he the think he is god or something ? bronkx admin is big mistake next time you text me like this you gonna get blocked https://imgur.com/a/S3T2xMC

got the same Picture from my Point of view:
https://i.imgur.com/emOLV9K.png

And i wasnt rude, more like trying to open your Minde that you have a Responsbilty as COmmander tag+Guild Leader Tag, and you give no premsstions to people who with you on the same Channel on your Guild channel+ they your Members , and they whisper me and telling me cuse i wanna a reason to tlak to you, and what he wanna to tlak to me about "to give me verfication".
This is just Rude from you Monty, you have Members on your Guild and they on your corect Channel in the same time as you +you are not AFK bothe of you werent even Muted so you coulde hear one anther, and yet your members asking me for verfications, insted to ask from you.... It is your Job as well to Give Verification. and if you tell me it isnt . Im pretty sure you dont need COmmander Tag on TS+ Guild Leader on TS......
When my Members asking for verification if they do not have an unlimited Verfication by the website , i give them my self when they PM me.
If im Offline or AFK , then yes they ask someone else for that.
But you werent nither :
1.AFK
2.Muted
3.and he were in the same channel as you......

This just have 0 sense in that metter......
I see somthing wrong i do tell me Honest opining about it.
about you made your mistake when you desided that you can slack and not help your Own guild members........
Name: Dave
IGN:Bronkx
Guild Leader: Yaks Only Live Once [YOLO]

May 03, 2018, 08:19:29
Reply #2

Endishel

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Assaulter
  • Endishel.1726
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [NstG]
Dear both

When people ask for permission we have to help them also if they are in another channel for this we have admin / moderator permissions to to help people also if they are not in our guilds because we serve the server and need to help on our server.
And not everything can be done with a commander / guild leader tag on ts.

This where the requirements for applying for admin:

Expectations
It is expected that an Admin dedicates the time required, this includes, but is not limited to
  • Keeping up with what is happening on ts/forum
  • Handle service requests by community members (e.g set up ts channel/page)
  • Set forth new rules or revoke old when deemed necessary
  • Ensure agreed upon rules by the Admin group is uphold, this is done via a combination of moderating yourself and putting together a moderator team with the right mindset.
  • Bring forth issues/ideas set forth by members of the community with the other Admins and/or other involved parties
See post https://farshiverpeaks.com/index.php?topic=2793.msg20286#msg20286

Also we do moderator tasks

⦁ Oversee the Teamspeak and Forum
⦁ Friendly supporter who can handle small problems
⦁ Warn/kick people from TS if they are not able to follow the "line" (-> rules)
⦁ Warn people in Forum if they are not able to follow the "line" (-> rules) (Shoutbox, posts)
⦁ Report regularly the admin crew what is happening or happened
⦁ Not needed, but always welcome to see
⦁ experience with handling "out of control" situations (flame war, ...)
⦁ experience with moderator tools on forum & ts
⦁ creative mindset to improve the Service team with new ideas
⦁ You're able to oversee the TS during the night, early morning and/or afternoon

https://farshiverpeaks.com/index.php?topic=2764.msg20188#msg20188

Please help each other instead of working against it other  ;) .

Kind regards

Esther
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 10:32:23 by Bronkx »
Endishel.1726

May 03, 2018, 10:32:39
Reply #3

Bronkx

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Soldier
    • View Profile

Esther . i have the feeling you didnt understend the problem from my point of view.
I ment that in that specified sitation, it was that Monty was online in TS and his member that ask me the verification were at that same time on his channel and out of respect and also Monty as i saied before, he is Commander Tag +Guild Leader and with that he can give verification just like i do. And with that i ment that he coulde do it him self because that also his job and also mine. In the end i did give his member verification because it is also my job and also Monty.
And if Monty do not wanna give verifications to anther let alone to his members by him self when he were available
At the Team Speak..

May 03, 2018, 15:27:11
Reply #4

Hanky

• Information Offline
  • Forum Invader
    • View Profile
I didn't know at the time that a commander tag on teamspeak gave you permissions. Monty was talking because we were having fights, that's why I whispered you ingame, I didn't want to interrupt him. I don't understand why you found pressing 2 buttons such a horrific task that you had to ego whisper me and Monty... I bet you were suuuuuuper busy editing your guild "raids" for youtube:))

May 03, 2018, 15:33:54
Reply #5

Bronkx

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Soldier
    • View Profile
I didn't know at the time that a commander tag on teamspeak gave you permissions. Monty was talking because we were having fights, that's why I whispered you ingame, I didn't want to interrupt him. I don't understand why you found pressing 2 buttons such a horrific task that you had to ego whisper me and Monty... I bet you were suuuuuuper busy editing your guild "raids" for youtube:))
1. I did it anyway after about 1m... cuse that my Job as well like Monty.
2. you cn ask monty Belive me if he is your Guild LEeader he wont curse you or Flame you or beat you up if you will ask him.
3.I wanna to make a point that it is everyone Job to give verfication and not just the Admins.....
That all to it....

P.S: and as i saied i were busy with Work....
It called semi AFK

May 04, 2018, 16:49:05
Reply #6

Nation

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Recruit
  • i go own the nation.3714
    • View Profile
Nice let's demote evreyone!