Author Topic: Report progress  (Read 59099 times)

February 05, 2017, 08:29:09
Reply #75

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
I stay afk in towers too often, but in a tower next to a camp. If some dudes try to flip the camp, I try to flip them instead. You are too focused on what Nora doing in the tower, instead of just playing the game. That's just stalking. I haven't seen Doc trashtalking someone on purpose. But if he trashes a rallybot, well, he has the right. I would too.
Trashing a "rallybot" is nothing but shameful behavior.

February 05, 2017, 08:31:10
Reply #76

Skore

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Recruit
  • Vasilis.5438
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kill]
Lokar stop posting using another account.

February 05, 2017, 08:31:30
Reply #77

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Do whatever you please mate, that's the game is all about. If someone roasts you in game, roast them back. Complaining here won't do any good.
Roasting does nothing but create an unpleasant and distasteful environment within a community.

February 05, 2017, 08:33:25
Reply #78

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Any update or progress yet? Its very unfortunate that when you ask for a specific admin to help you out they completely ignore you and continue giving people warnings and banning them.
This proves how ineffective and meaningless the entire administrative structure is.

There should be complete transparency with the unnecessary banning of members and those execute it has to be exposed.

February 05, 2017, 08:35:30
Reply #79

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Report was dealt with accordingly.

And you are the OP, so please stay on topic, and same goes for all other posters above or next time your replies will be removed, if they go off-topic. The OP was about a progress report, and that specific report was dealt with.

OP has been answered and thread will be closed later today
Would you care to reveal the outcome of the report?

February 05, 2017, 08:37:29
Reply #80

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
We spoke about this last night on TS and the conclusion/actions were basically like this:

- We informed each other on how to deal with post like this in the future, which includes:
1. not closing the thread strait away
2. moderate and clean the off topic parts instead
3. close it when it gets fully out of hand

In return it would be much appreciated if the new threads and post will be more constructive, without trolling or false accusations without prove. We are here to help and want to keep that up, but that can be done without personal attacks and name calling :)
Where is the outcome of the report?

You have stated absolutely nothing of what the original poster requested.

An administrator going off-topic, oh the irony.

February 05, 2017, 08:41:15
Reply #81

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Most of it looks fine imo.

Reports were made for abusive language and troll reports. The thing with reporting posts is not to be used in the sense of: I disagree with this person or: I don't like this person.
We do our best to judge situations as good as we can without letting personal judgement interfere, in the end we are still human though :) Even against ''our own people'' we take actions, like we did as example with Doc. So we moderate everything and everyone.

Yes, you will not always agree with our decisions, but that is where you will have to agree to disagree once in a while or like I mentioned before: make a polite post, give ''evidence'' and convince us in a normal matter about the fact we are ''wrong''. Calling us retards, bigfoot, nazi's etc doesn't contribute to that :)
Who gets to decide whether posts or reports are inappropriate?

Is it fair to leave such serious judgement to the discretion of often biased and vengeful administrative members?

There are clear indications of prejudice and biasedness by certain individuals of power against others without thorough retrospect.

February 05, 2017, 08:45:32
Reply #82

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Most of it looks fine imo

Reports were made for abusive language and troll reports. The thing with reporting posts is not to be used in the sense of: I disagree with this person or: I don't like this person.
Then i need to ask why some people can go over the line (rules) and don't get warning while someone gets the warning continuely and i even made a thread (when i was admin) that those warning are out of control. And i would believe that those warnings are still out of control ?

If we go for the rules strictly, then some people should get their warning as well, because their language or attitudes are not acceptable.
I mean, you started to punish people now and i don't see any actions against other people yet. Only what i can figure out - it's only the same person who get punished.

I made a report now - what will you do now?
This is very meaningful independent analysis of prejudice and biased behavior.

February 05, 2017, 08:51:05
Reply #83

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Turtle you reported a post that was reported already... we have already issued a first warning to that
So reports by different members for the same infringement is not allowed?

How do individual members know that others also logged reports?

Your reasoning here is not smart and strongly indicates incompetence in approach by administrative members.

February 05, 2017, 08:51:14
Reply #84

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [BurN]
Not really, I do it on a daily basis. Git gud, or PvE. Stop spamming, Lokar's second acc. The pattern is too obvious.
Hardcore WvWer turned PvE Scrub
looking for 15 v 15 in Auric Basin

February 05, 2017, 08:52:37
Reply #85

Skore

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Recruit
  • Vasilis.5438
    • View Profile
Turtle you reported a post that was reported already... we have already issued a first warning to that
So reports by different members for the same infringement is not allowed?

How do individual members know that others also logged reports?

Your reasoning here is not smart and strongly indicates incompetence in approach by administrative members.

February 05, 2017, 08:53:08
Reply #86

Skore

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Recruit
  • Vasilis.5438
    • View Profile
We spoke about this last night on TS and the conclusion/actions were basically like this:

- We informed each other on how to deal with post like this in the future, which includes:
1. not closing the thread strait away
2. moderate and clean the off topic parts instead
3. close it when it gets fully out of hand

In return it would be much appreciated if the new threads and post will be more constructive, without trolling or false accusations without prove. We are here to help and want to keep that up, but that can be done without personal attacks and name calling :)
Where is the outcome of the report?

You have stated absolutely nothing of what the original poster requested.

An administrator going off-topic, oh the irony.

February 05, 2017, 08:55:22
Reply #87

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
And what is with all these disclosure fetish ? First Muller with wanting to see "rigged election" results, and now this. This isn't the CIA/NSA where the admins are out to assassinate your dog. It's a casual forum where most people just roleplay. It would make sense if someone demanded to see the proof of some gameplay, like if accused of rallybotting..or anything related to the game.
No, it is a case of individuals with administrative power who oppress others on a community forum from expressing their rightful concerns and views.

February 05, 2017, 08:56:17
Reply #88

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Not really, I do it on a daily basis. Git gud, or PvE. Stop spamming, Lokar's second acc. The pattern is too obvious.
You do nothing but show what a bad person you are. It is nothing to be proud of.

February 05, 2017, 08:59:05
Reply #89

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [BurN]

You do nothing but show what a bad person you are. It is nothing to be proud of.
Nobody cares, fake acc.
Hardcore WvWer turned PvE Scrub
looking for 15 v 15 in Auric Basin

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48