Author Topic: Report progress  (Read 59046 times)

February 04, 2017, 11:41:49
Reply #30

Lokar Yakslapper

Thank you very much for the reply Nora :)

In your opinion. When you look at the warning log you think it looks all ok? I'm confident there are multiple reports for a /possible/ single offensive for a certain member? Could I get a confirmation on that? and if I am correct, which I do think I am, what was the reasoning?

February 04, 2017, 12:08:14
Reply #31

Eleonora

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Raider
  • Administrator
  • Eleonora.3627
  • Kalevala [Kale]
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kale]
Most of it looks fine imo.

Reports were made for abusive language and troll reports. The thing with reporting posts is not to be used in the sense of: I disagree with this person or: I don't like this person.
We do our best to judge situations as good as we can without letting personal judgement interfere, in the end we are still human though :) Even against ''our own people'' we take actions, like we did as example with Doc. So we moderate everything and everyone.

Yes, you will not always agree with our decisions, but that is where you will have to agree to disagree once in a while or like I mentioned before: make a polite post, give ''evidence'' and convince us in a normal matter about the fact we are ''wrong''. Calling us retards, bigfoot, nazi's etc doesn't contribute to that :)
Kalevala [Kale]
Guild-
&
Raidleader
I Am Eleonora (Eleonora.3627)

February 04, 2017, 12:37:53
Reply #32

Shoarmapapa

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Colonel
    • View Profile
What is the usual way of dealing with someones report.

Does the reporter get a reply as what has been decided about te report/issue.

Would be nice to at least get a pm.

February 04, 2017, 13:07:51
Reply #33

Lokar Yakslapper

I'm still very much interested in seeing the log myself. My request for a public warning log remains open and unanswered.

It is indeed quite funny you mentioned Doc. Completely biased. Let me guess, it's something along the line of.. stepping over the line once but deserving a second chance?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 13:09:47 by Lokar Yakslapper »

February 04, 2017, 13:35:34
Reply #34

Turtle

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Veteran
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • SaXiar.2198
  • inactive
    • View Profile
Most of it looks fine imo

Reports were made for abusive language and troll reports. The thing with reporting posts is not to be used in the sense of: I disagree with this person or: I don't like this person.
Then i need to ask why some people can go over the line (rules) and don't get warning while someone gets the warning continuely and i even made a thread (when i was admin) that those warning are out of control. And i would believe that those warnings are still out of control ?

If we go for the rules strictly, then some people should get their warning as well, because their language or attitudes are not acceptable.
I mean, you started to punish people now and i don't see any actions against other people yet. Only what i can figure out - it's only the same person who get punished.

I made a report now - what will you do now?

February 04, 2017, 14:38:42
Reply #35

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [BurN]
@ Tortoise, you can report any abuse or misconduct if they seem..according to you, it's fine. But..there are random trolls/fun and there is patterned trolling/QQing. Usually when a person does such in a regular basis, gets the warning. If you go out and warn all who are in the borderline rule breaking, well, this isn't an ashram, it's a forum about a server of GW2.
Hardcore WvWer turned PvE Scrub
looking for 15 v 15 in Auric Basin

February 04, 2017, 14:43:05
Reply #36

dudu.freddie

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Footman
  • Dudu.1972
  • Yo I'm not Dudu
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [RT]
Turtle you reported a post that was reported already... we have already issued a first warning to that
I'm not Dudu xD

February 04, 2017, 14:45:27
Reply #37

Alwies

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Legend
  • rodyc.1574
    • View Profile
And i would believe that those warnings are still out of control ?

You're making assumptions than judging admins based on those.

Also following the rules strictly still involves admin judgement, as rules are no where near perfect enough to rule that out.
So you can't really say your findings that some messages are not acceptabel as a manner of fact.

There seems to be a trend that people take (cheap) shots at admins, they have no support, proof or sometimes even good reasoning. Just their own opinion which is generally highly valued by default.
Admins are being way to nice by continuously explaining unfounded accusations. Especially as they just keep on coming.
I'd say give Lokar a final answer on whether those logs will be revealed or not and calling it a day.

February 04, 2017, 14:49:56
Reply #38

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
And what is with all these disclosure fetish ? First Muller with wanting to see "rigged election" results, and now this. This isn't the CIA/NSA where the admins are out to assassinate your dog. It's a casual forum where most people just roleplay. It would make sense if someone demanded to see the proof of some gameplay, like if accused of rallybotting..or anything related to the game.

February 04, 2017, 15:04:28
Reply #39

dudu.freddie

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Footman
  • Dudu.1972
  • Yo I'm not Dudu
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [RT]
This was discussed by the Admin Team and it was decided that if there is not a relevant concern by the community like a relevant percantage there is no reason to be concerned...

We are here to support the community & our moderation team are people who volunteered to take out of their own time to help the server by helping us :)

So I start a poll for Lokar here to see how many people actually want to see if we are abusing our "Power" and "picking on MR. Hellbound" or if he actually deserved the punishment he got.

if the results hit 25% of the people that voted on the admin elections... which is a relevant part of the community we will release this information... which will just reiterate that he was being a troll :D

Total Members Voted: 122 

So I will calculate that for you 0.25 * 122 = 30.5 .... so lets round down for you to 30 people :)

We are not hiding anything just FYI from the community this is just about seeing if an issue is actually relevant to the players of the community & not just going for each single player request.

Thank you for your cooperation & understanding :D
I'm not Dudu xD

February 04, 2017, 15:31:56
Reply #40

Lokar Yakslapper

So the only way you /might/ reveal your power abuse is if the majority wants to? The only reason there are a 122 people voting on that thread is because all of you called in your guild to vote who are never present here anyway. Take Kris for example, none of his members are on the forum yet he asked them to vote. The poll will never get the same attention. Those numbers are unreasonable. Your proposal is unreasonable. How about when making such "suggestions" which obviously favour you maybe relay those ideas first before realizing them?

When you are being accused of something you don't go poll the people on whether or not you should be trialed. If you say you are not hiding anything then why don't you show it to us! What's the big deal?

PLEASE HUMILIATE ME, PLEASE EMBARRASS ME. Prove my accusation wrong in front of all these people! Show the log and I will call it a day, I'll discontinue this thread. It's a simple screenshot, how difficult is it?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 21:17:03 by Lokar Yakslapper »

February 04, 2017, 15:33:52
Reply #41

Lokar Yakslapper

On a last note. This isnt only about hellbound. Stop making it seem like that to gain favor in your little poll. We all know pretty much everybody is annoyed by him.

Edit: Making a poll that takes 7 days while somebody is banned is unfair. You can't keep him banned for so long while his actions are deemed whether they broke the rules or not.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 15:39:08 by Lokar Yakslapper »

February 04, 2017, 15:35:27
Reply #42

Lokar Yakslapper

Turtle you reported a post that was reported already... we have already issued a first warning to that

We are giving warnings to people who make a report which was already reported? How would one even know it's reported. The only way he could have known this time is because I made a thread. Large font again.

we can't see what others have reported.

edit: it's kinda unfortunate I feel like I have to explicitly mention this but will do anyway. Please respond to all my posts, as you can see there are multiple :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 15:37:21 by Lokar Yakslapper »

February 04, 2017, 15:43:19
Reply #43

Luna

How did this guy even was a moderator when he can't even figure out that there is EDIT button in this forum instead he just spams post after post after post...

Sad to see how far can ass wooping and showing your man boobs in skype to admins can get you!

February 04, 2017, 16:49:14
Reply #44

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
With Muller muted, we got the second Muller..Lokar.

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48