Author Topic: Admins being offensive in shoutbox  (Read 17242 times)

February 05, 2017, 12:42:12
Read 17242 times

Lokar Yakslapper

Since by the rules this forum is still a safe place where insulting isn't allowed, where people treat each other with respect I expect that those rules are lived by or be changed.

If they are not changed and this remains a place where users aren't insulted on a daily basis I expect this to be looked into by the other admins. I would have made a report but there isn't such option for the shoutbox, hence another thread.

I do not eat poo poo. Furthermore am I too much of a coward to be a warrior.

All joking aside. This is an insult, according to the forum rules this has to be dealt with. We will see how much action will be taken. Moderators and admins have been slipping past a lot of insults, not only from themselves, but by other forum users as well. Only those who oppose them are being moderated. Look at this page and tell me the rules were applied fairly.

Moderators and admins.. WHY AREN'T YOU MODERATING

February 05, 2017, 12:49:41
Reply #1

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kill]
First of all, all users are being moderated, jsut cause you don't see their account or logs doesn't mean they didn't receive any warning. Second of all, this is not the first time you accuse us of not doing our jobs, refrain on such comments, since actions are being taken. Moderators and admins are working as a team to proper judge each situation and each report made, and you have no right, based on your false assumptions or thoughts to judge if we are or aren't doing our jobs.

Second of all, at who is this insult directed to.

February 05, 2017, 12:54:40
Reply #2

dudu.freddie

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Footman
  • Dudu.1972
  • Yo I'm not Dudu
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [RT]
I believe lokar has personal issues with me... could be racism since he seems to not like Skore either & he is being extremely friendly to Nora who is dutch as well... additionally, he was very rude back in the day with regards to me "not helping him lead FSPG" which was not my responsibility... Also he made false accusations when I was coming back to the server which is not the first time he has done so. Now he is bothering a whole community based on a personal grudge he has against me. Lokar move on with your life or we will take actions to ensure you do not bother this community any longer.
I'm not Dudu xD

February 05, 2017, 12:55:33
Reply #3

Lokar Yakslapper

Does it matter who it is directed to? It's an insult, its against the forum rules.

And I don't see any of them being "watched" so I doubt they got a warning made against them. That's my reasoning you're not doing your job. Can you clarify? The communication is terrible, im not getting a single confirmation of action being made. Instead I feel like I have to make new threads to raise the awareness I'm still expecting answers.

Can you improve the communications from the admin / moderation team?

February 05, 2017, 12:57:39
Reply #4

Lokar Yakslapper

I believe lokar has personal issues with me... could be racism since he seems to not like Skore either & he is being extremely friendly to Nora who is dutch as well... additionally, he was very rude back in the day with regards to me "not helping him lead FSPG" which was not my responsibility... Also he made false accusations when I was coming back to the server which is not the first time he has done so. Now he is bothering a whole community based on a personal grudge he has against me. Lokar move on with your life or we will take actions to ensure you do not bother this community any longer.

This has to do with you being too incompetent to be an administrator. Please point out my racism. And skore is a lovely dude, when we first met everything was great! sadly the differences about fspg has created a divide between us. Could you forgive me skore?

This has nothing to do with FSPG either. False accusations? There werent exactly accusations. You were banned by the  community and I was in favour of keeping that ban.

Did you just make a threat that you will remove me from this community? On what basis.

February 05, 2017, 13:05:08
Reply #5

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
Lokar, according to the forum rules; see link https://farshiverpeaks.com/index.php?page=rules, there isn't a direct offense so no lack of respect. Being negative or insulting "no1", as it seems to be the case since it wasnt directed at anyone specific (could even be to me as far as i know) there is no rule breaking, as also many users did this in the past without any sort of penalty or warning.

About the watched comment, it would appear only if it's a second warning or it passes a certain threshold. Bing a first warned user, according to the rules, would receive a 0 penalty.

If you wana keep opening more threads about the same topics over and over you should consider one of the rules; see link https://farshiverpeaks.com/index.php?page=rules , and I should remind you that spamming is not allowed in any way, be it shoutbox or same topics over and over spread throught the forum.

Regarding your last question, admin/moderation team communication is going pretty well and way better than past periods, thank you.

Kind Regards,
Bez

February 05, 2017, 13:10:05
Reply #6

Lokar Yakslapper

Ok I will keep in mind that being offensive indirectly to a user is acceptable.

Furthermore here is the definition of spamming. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spamming

All my threads are very relevant since I am still expecting 2 warnings to be removed from my account.

Unless you disagree the definition of spamming is indiscriminately sending (or posting) large amount of messages. Seeing as all my threads are relevant I can not consider this indiscriminately. Thus there is a no legal ground to consider this spam, as it is simple not.

February 05, 2017, 13:15:59
Reply #7

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [BurN]
So, are you going to open a topic when you are taking a dump just to let us know ?
Hardcore WvWer turned PvE Scrub
looking for 15 v 15 in Auric Basin

February 05, 2017, 13:16:47
Reply #8

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
All your threads are about the same topic over and over, being relevant or not, it's a matter of perspective and has no contribution to be considered or not valid spam. You also know that the definition of forum spam is: to get the spam in front of readers who would not otherwise have anything to do with it intentionally such as involving members of the community that have nothing to do with personal warnings made aggainst you, According to your "link"

Just because you expecting something that won't be done, doesn't make the matter relevant, since it's a closed matter it is considered irrelevant and as such, by definition, spam

February 05, 2017, 13:17:13
Reply #9

Lokar Yakslapper

I already just the poo poo so not anytime soon. But thank you for your interest Lance!

February 05, 2017, 13:19:08
Reply #10

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
A quick warning Lokar, before we take action. People who's name end in "as" is not an indirect offense. It is directed to all users who's name end in "as". And as such it breaks the rules.

Kind Regards,
Bez

February 05, 2017, 13:19:22
Reply #11

Lokar Yakslapper

All your threads are about the same topic over and over, being relevant or not, it's a matter of perspective and has no contribution to be considered or not valid spam. You also know that the definition of forum spam is: to get the spam in front of readers who would not otherwise have anything to do with it intentionally such as involving members of the community that have nothing to do with personal warnings made aggainst you, According to your "link"

Just because you expecting something that won't be done, doesn't make the matter relevant, since it's a closed matter it is considered irrelevant and as such, by definition, spam

But they are not about the same topic? A lot is going on right now.

A few threads were for amusement like the music thread.

The only threads that are somewhat relevant to each other are my threads regarding the warnings given to me. Since they are different warnings regarding different topics they are not to be counted as "same"

February 05, 2017, 13:20:32
Reply #12

Lokar Yakslapper

My apologies majesty Bezainaz, I corrected my mistake. Obviously it wasnt ment for anybody here.

February 05, 2017, 13:23:22
Reply #13

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
Your mistake made you break a forum rule; see link: https://farshiverpeaks.com/index.php?page=rules (Maximum of 2 consecutive posts on the shoutbox) and as such will have the associated punishment about it

February 05, 2017, 13:25:41
Reply #14

Lokar Yakslapper

I did knew I was going to break a "forum rule" but since the sole purpose of my third shout was to prevent any confusion regarding my statement about people who end in "as" I don't think it's fair to pass a warning. Rather, if it pleases you, remove the second shout :)

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48