Author Topic: Election Audit  (Read 62131 times)

January 21, 2017, 14:56:27
Reply #60

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [BurN]

That is how someone without a proper school education thinks.
You know so much about everyone. Use that somewhere better, cure cancer. You just made a major grammatical mistake few posts ago, and talking about education. Retard..
Hardcore WvWer turned PvE Scrub
looking for 15 v 15 in Auric Basin

January 21, 2017, 15:31:19
Reply #61

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [AMX]
You know so much about everyone. Use that somewhere better, cure cancer. You just made a major grammatical mistake few posts ago, and talking about education. Retard..
Yes, because, of course, you need to be an expert to not make any grammatical mistakes.

January 21, 2017, 17:49:00
Reply #62

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kill]
I also want you to prove your 8 votes, i find it somewhat difficult to believe that 8 different people voted for you... Prove it.

See? It's easy to jsut make acusations without a reasoning or any proof behind. No matter what you want or dream, all the votes have been legit and regarding those 10 new users that alwies mentionned, doesn't mean some1 made 10 new accounts. Just means maybe those people actually wanted to vote or give their opinion on the matter.

You should focus less on making drama, and focus more in other positive things (I know right? i was laughing when i wrote this last sentence)

January 21, 2017, 18:21:26
Reply #63

dudu.freddie

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Footman
  • Dudu.1972
  • Yo I'm not Dudu
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [RT]
Actually that was me I made 10 people who weren't registered on fsp website vote ... I paid them
I'm not Dudu xD

January 21, 2017, 18:52:08
Reply #64

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
I also want you to prove your 8 votes, i find it somewhat difficult to believe that 8 different people voted for you... Prove it.

See? It's easy to jsut make acusations without a reasoning or any proof behind. No matter what you want or dream, all the votes have been legit and regarding those 10 new users that alwies mentionned, doesn't mean some1 made 10 new accounts. Just means maybe those people actually wanted to vote or give their opinion on the matter.

You should focus less on making drama, and focus more in other positive things (I know right? i was laughing when i wrote this last sentence)
WOW, the logic!

You are currently the admin, aren't you?

Now be an admin and provide credible evidence that the voting results are distinct.

January 21, 2017, 20:35:16
Reply #65

Nourdin

• Information Offline
  • Forum Veteran
  • DaveTheKid.5293
    • View Profile
I call mighty dansker to solve this mystery so Muller can finally realize how ridiculous this gets

January 21, 2017, 22:32:38
Reply #66

Shoarmapapa

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Colonel
    • View Profile
Teehee.

Hihihihihihi, oeh hahahahahaha.

Sorry, I farted and it tickled my sphincter.

January 21, 2017, 22:33:08
Reply #67

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
So muller, you are asking to name who voted for who? Like Lance pointed out some posts ago...

January 22, 2017, 01:25:34
Reply #68

I Am Dansker

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Legend
  • Administrator
  • I Am Dansker.7105
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [DW]
Not sure why i bother with this but...

The only person who could edit the result, without anyone knowing, would be me. If i really wanted.

Some interesting info about who voted.
  • Only 3 people did not have HoT
  • Of the accounts used, only 2 was created in 2016, the rest was older (seems we need some new blood on the forum / in wvw, like we didn't know already though)
  • Of the accounts used, only 12 was created in 2015, whom 3 voted for dudu, 4 voted for hellbound and 5 voted for bez.
There is some other fun stuff in there also, but it could potentially be used to identify how some people voted, given enough external data, so i wont share that.

Query used if anyone care about what i actually looked at (poll_choice, world, created[timestamp], access[normal, hot, freetoplay])
But again, you will just have to trust me on that one.
Code: [Select]
SELECT p.id_choice, a.a_world, SUBSTR(a.a_created, 1, 7) AS created, a.a_access FROM smf_log_polls p
LEFT JOIN gw2_integration_live.gw2integration_user_service_links l ON p.id_member = l.service_user_id AND l.service_id = 0
LEFT JOIN gw2_integration_live.gw2integration_accounts a ON l.link_id = a.link_id
WHERE p.id_poll = 41

January 22, 2017, 01:44:04
Reply #69

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
Thank you for the hassle Dankster, some people just wana waste your time with useless stuff. Thank you for taking the time and clarifying everything

January 22, 2017, 01:47:30
Reply #70

Nourdin

• Information Offline
  • Forum Veteran
  • DaveTheKid.5293
    • View Profile
All hail Dansker
Thank you very much for noticing me Senpai   :-*

January 22, 2017, 07:39:56
Reply #71

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
So muller, you are asking to name who voted for who? Like Lance pointed out some posts ago...
It is a little more technical than that, but I am not expecting you to understand.

January 22, 2017, 07:41:37
Reply #72

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
Thank you for the hassle Dankster, some people just wana waste your time with useless stuff. Thank you for taking the time and clarifying everything
And some people are just desperate to stay in control because it makes them seem important.

January 22, 2017, 07:46:40
Reply #73

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
Dansker, as technical admin, can you confirm whether there IP, MAC and hardware address checks to determined unique and distinct voters?

In other words, is it possible for a single person to use more than one verified account to vote with?

January 22, 2017, 08:03:42
Reply #74

Skore

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Recruit
  • Vasilis.5438
    • View Profile
Apparently there is someone who is dedicated enough to make 50 accounts in gw2 and verifying on this site and then voting for bez or Dudu just so you can lose the elections.

I really want to meet that dedicated imaginary person.

But it might just be that you are using too much cocaine that is increasing your paranoia.

No one would actually invest that much effort in making you lose when you are doing it for them.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48