Author Topic: Report progress  (Read 59088 times)

February 04, 2017, 22:10:04
Reply #60

Lokar Yakslapper

For the love of evolution... stop talking like this... please... Just make proper sentences... because this... lawd no.

I only ask of one thing, show us the warning log. That's all I am asking, a simple request that takes 10 seconds. Instead you make it an argument about how people don't contribute, ruin the server, only create salt and troll everywhere. I'm not going to have that discussion with you. You can't even find the decency to answer any of my questions. You only read over them and change the direction of this thread.

Will you or will you not show us the warning log?

February 04, 2017, 22:31:16
Reply #61

Shoarmapapa

• Information Offline
  • Forum Bronze Colonel
    • View Profile
Dudu gets 1 gold for every . he uses in a forum post. Dont blame him.

February 04, 2017, 22:38:26
Reply #62

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [Kill]

Yes indeed you are too smart for that ( which shows your true intentions and ur phony elections for FSPG admin) thats why you do it in map chat and personal pm's to ppl and other commanders which left FSP because of you complaining about them doing too much ppt.

FSPG admin? No thank you, true intentions? They are clear to basically everyone, or almost everyone. I don't go around waste time pm'ing ppl that they do to much ppt. To each his own thing, but i do see a lot of the so called "people that you see as righteous" doing a lot of harassment if some1 doesn't do their biding. Yday reset was an example

No it's the vice versa if they ppt to much you harras them untill they leave server. Prove it if it's not true. Shall we ask couple of ex commanders what rly happened? or even then you will say it was riged or whatever other excuse you can make...

Ask whoever you want to ask why they left server, and why they joinned that specific server. I won't bother with any excuse cause it's not worth my time.

Lokar, you are innocent till proven guilty, fact is, it was proven and so he is guilty. Now you claim we have no reasonning for our judgement, and that is based on? Any proof or evidence? Or you just keep on dragging this day by day by day

February 04, 2017, 22:41:27
Reply #63

Bezainas

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Recruit
  • Botinhas.2018
    • View Profile
For the love of evolution... stop talking like this... please... Just make proper sentences... because this... lawd no.

I only ask of one thing, show us the warning log. That's all I am asking, a simple request that takes 10 seconds. Instead you make it an argument about how people don't contribute, ruin the server, only create salt and troll everywhere. I'm not going to have that discussion with you. You can't even find the decency to answer any of my questions. You only read over them and change the direction of this thread.

Will you or will you not show us the warning log?

There is a poll going on atm regarding the logs, i believe. I suggest you wait for the results, instead of keep spamming same question over and over again

February 04, 2017, 22:55:37
Reply #64

Lokar Yakslapper

As I stated before, the poll is a ridiculous. Having people vote whether the accused should be investigated or not.. sounds a bit odd doesnt it? Hello Romania? I found your new government.

February 05, 2017, 05:31:22
Reply #65

dudu.freddie

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Footman
  • Dudu.1972
  • Yo I'm not Dudu
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [RT]
Shoarma knows my gold farming tricks........ I like..... to ..... write like.... deees.....

Thank you for the English Essay writing classes....

Did you ....Understand..... My Messages... ?

Seems .... not :O
I'm not Dudu xD

February 05, 2017, 05:36:55
Reply #66

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [BurN]
Go away, Lokar aka Muller 2. You retard, what does need to be investigated into muller's ban ? He was being a dick, so he got himself banned..I would ban him, anyone would. You are just following his same formula for saying the same thing over and over again, no matter how many replies and explanations are being thrown at you. Get a grip man..and a life.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 05:39:26 by Lance »
Hardcore WvWer turned PvE Scrub
looking for 15 v 15 in Auric Basin

February 05, 2017, 06:51:33
Reply #67

Brussiden

• Information Offline
  • Forum Squire
  • Impulsive.8240
  • Impulsive
    • View Profile
I'll drop my opinion here about this matter without any person involved or names.

Such logs should be available upon request, or "public" to the parties involved only. This will avoid any misconduct from the admin staff and also clarify the end result to the person who made the report. Simple as this.

Now, why? when? where? all these questions are irrelevant if a claim of misconduct has been reported.

I really don't see the difficulty of providing a log file or a report about a specific case; technically speaking.
"Look to those whom walked before to lead those who walk after."

February 05, 2017, 07:44:23
Reply #68

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [BurN]
Yea but the person who got banned, isn't requesting for anything. For now..
Hardcore WvWer turned PvE Scrub
looking for 15 v 15 in Auric Basin

February 05, 2017, 07:54:32
Reply #69

dudu.freddie

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Footman
  • Dudu.1972
  • Yo I'm not Dudu
    • View Profile
If hellbound would like to know why he is banned... he could read the exact reasons in the detailed moderations and warnings that were given to him Via Mail...and notifications on the website.... additionally if he is concerned or feels mistreated he is more than welcome to contact any of the admin and moderation team for a discussion
I'm not Dudu xD

February 05, 2017, 07:58:46
Reply #70

dudu.freddie

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Footman
  • Dudu.1972
  • Yo I'm not Dudu
    • View Profile
Additionally brudissen youre looking at this from a player POV only not from an admins... we are not hiding anything from the community it is a matter of making sure the right amount of people actually have this concern for us to investigate and show that we are not doing something wrong. If this is an actual public concern of our community of FSP players we will address it Instantly!

Since in the end of the day the real community of FSP is the reason we volunteered and were elected.

Thank you for your opinion though it was insightful :) we hope that this clarifies our standpoint
I'm not Dudu xD

February 05, 2017, 08:00:05
Reply #71

dudu.freddie

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Footman
  • Dudu.1972
  • Yo I'm not Dudu
    • View Profile
Also I locked the voting since last night Lokar changed both options to Yes & I will be restarting his vote on a new thread where he cannot tamper anymore :)
I'm not Dudu xD

February 05, 2017, 08:23:50
Reply #72

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Wow these trolls. People complaining like Bez, Nora, Dudu, Doc etc are keeping ya'all under house arrest. Wtf..they are admins of this forum. Just normal players on the game. What difference does that make ? it's not like you need this forum to play the game. Oh wait, the crybabies don't even play anyway. Just up for some drama. Must be special kind of enthusiasm to come to the rescue of Muller. I am looking for euphemism but..blank.
With this sort of reasoning there is no need for administrators, moderators and particularly a council.

February 05, 2017, 08:27:02
Reply #73

Recce

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
    • View Profile
Getting harassed in map/team chat, or poking them..that's strictly game business. What's the point of complaining here. Besides, these guys are commanders on a regular basis. No time to afk on some keep/tower and play bingo in map chat. I play casually too more often, why don't I get pushed around. It's always the same people that complain about getting roasted year in and year out.

You just have some issues against these four, as you seem to highlight their names on each post. 1v1 them on guild hall I guess ?
Is this the same people who are now in positions of power that are abusing it to have their revenge against those they despise?

February 05, 2017, 08:28:34
Reply #74

Skore

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Recruit
  • Vasilis.5438
    • View Profile
Getting harassed in map/team chat, or poking them..that's strictly game business. What's the point of complaining here. Besides, these guys are commanders on a regular basis. No time to afk on some keep/tower and play bingo in map chat. I play casually too more often, why don't I get pushed around. It's always the same people that complain about getting roasted year in and year out.

You just have some issues against these four, as you seem to highlight their names on each post. 1v1 them on guild hall I guess ?
Is this the same people who are now in positions of power that are abusing it to have their revenge against those they despise?

I'm sure its Lokar using this account.

He is the only who writes like this........

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48