Author Topic: WvW pugging and closed raids reactions  (Read 34486 times)

November 02, 2015, 14:10:36
Reply #30

Lokar Yakslapper

I don't think grammar is an option, rest of the team of the committee, so if 1+1=2 you are part of the committee.
k. Feel free to write some hatred to me then as well next time, let's spread it around over committee a bit so it doesn't all get so personal on one person. The others in committee already had their taste I think?, I'll be waiting.

(sorry to the peeps about our random conversation in this thread)

Edit: not making anymore replies for random conversation with Rajel (sorry again)
Ok have it your way, feel free to suggest any tasks for me as `committee` cause currently I got none.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 14:18:13 by Lokar Yakslapper »

November 02, 2015, 14:12:30
Reply #31

Rajel

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Scout
  • Rajel.8432
    • View Profile
Why do you even take it personal? I'm just saying that you are part of the committee and your icon on ts even show it.

http://imgur.com/izdeEWX

November 02, 2015, 14:25:50
Reply #32

Yai-Kai

• Information Offline
  • Forum Invader
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • YaiKai.1450
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [TZO]
Have to admit ... pugs are too toxic
http://imgur.com/YBSGOJz
you cannot give a chance or be nice  with every pug, when some of them are toxic, and follow you with an blue tag,  telling to the rest of the pugs to join your channel :)

You espect guilds to be nice ?
He He He

Yes, I expect guilds with a big name like TT (and others, of course) to be nice.
You carry a certain weight in this community, and taking the time to type 'closed raid, sorry' takes less time than 'you fucking noob stop following us' (not saying you typed those words, I saw your screenshot, I'm just giving an example here)

Also, you're talking like pugs are a pest that don't belong in wvw to begin with. I'm sorry for not agreeing with that idea. I've seen you and so many others command blobs, winning fights 20 vs 50 simply because we had superior commanders, you couldn't have done that without those pugs following your orders.

Sorry if this came off as hostile, I don't mean it to sound like that, I'm just expressing my opinion :)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 14:31:36 by Yai-Kai »

November 02, 2015, 15:54:23
Reply #33

wanted

Pugs are always the same in 3 years of GW2...what do you expect? But the point is different imo...why all guilds want to play in EBG and not in the other Desert (really desert XD) borders?

EBG is too small for all the pugs and guilds of FSP but there are 3 more border. I know...people want Alpine map back but it's time for guilds to use it or EBG will implode soon.

Ah many pugs don't read this forum so writing here about them is pretty useless...

November 02, 2015, 16:27:53
Reply #34

Shoarmapapa

Why do you even take it personal? I'm just saying that you are part of the committee and your icon on ts even show it.

Its been explained such a sad amount of times before, but I'll explain it again.

Committee tag on teamspeak has been made to make giving rights on teamspeak for moderators and admins easier.

The only CURRENT members in the committee are:
- Nora
- Bezainas
- Dansker

November 02, 2015, 16:55:26
Reply #35

Regi

• Information Offline
  • Forum Recruit
  • Cruens.1640
    • View Profile
Have to admit ... pugs are too toxic
http://imgur.com/YBSGOJz
you cannot give a chance or be nice  with every pug, when some of them are toxic, and follow you with an blue tag,  telling to the rest of the pugs to join your channel :)

You espect guilds to be nice ?
He He He

Yes, I expect guilds with a big name like TT (and others, of course) to be nice.
You carry a certain weight in this community, and taking the time to type 'closed raid, sorry' takes less time than 'you fucking noob stop following us' (not saying you typed those words, I saw your screenshot, I'm just giving an example here)

Also, you're talking like pugs are a pest that don't belong in wvw to begin with. I'm sorry for not agreeing with that idea. I've seen you and so many others command blobs, winning fights 20 vs 50 simply because we had superior commanders, you couldn't have done that without those pugs following your orders.

Sorry if this came off as hostile, I don't mean it to sound like that, I'm just expressing my opinion :)

It's like you are saying we (TT) are a big supermarket cooperation that should be nice to all of our customers. You should try to place yourself in our situation. Every time we go to a WP several people start following us, we ask them (politely) to stop following us in say chat. Most of the times you will find this doesn't work, so we have to whisper them instead and that's all we can do. Having to this multiple times is really frustrating and that might explain why some people become toxic. In the end, we always try to be polite every single time, however with the continuous tendency of people trying to troll closed raids you might find guilds getting more toxic very fast.

Regarding your arguments:

- It might take less actual time to reply politely, but one has to consider how much more effort it takes to keep replying politely.

- "like pugs are a pest that don't belong in wvw to begin with. I'm sorry for not agreeing with that idea. I've seen you and so many others command blobs, winning fights 20 vs 50 simply because we had superior commanders, you couldn't have done that without those pugs following your orders." PuGs are a pest in organised WvW, we probably could have done that without those pugs, but merely with the people we know.

November 02, 2015, 16:59:43
Reply #36

Rajel

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Scout
  • Rajel.8432
    • View Profile

Its been explained such a sad amount of times before, but I'll explain it again.

Committee tag on teamspeak has been made to make giving rights on teamspeak for moderators and admins easier.

- Nora
- Bezainas
- Dansker

I dont know if you guys are trolling me or not but the page says:

"Here on Far Shiverpeaks we have a small team of people helping out with various tasks on the server such as mediators between guilds, server recruitment, the TeamSpeak, the Website, etc. All of this stuff takes time and effort and these few people have made themselves available to help out with these things.

We're currently under the name of 'FSP Committee' however we don't rule with an iron fist, we try to give the community a heads up on any decisions we need to make so we can get some feedback from our fellow far shiverpeakians!"

so ye website team and ts team are part of committee, I don't understand why you refuse em, they are still good guys :)

November 02, 2015, 17:05:49
Reply #37

Shoarmapapa

- Nora
- Bezainas
- Dansker

I dont know if you guys are trolling me or not but the page says:

"Here on Far Shiverpeaks we have a small team of people helping out with various tasks on the server such as mediators between guilds, server recruitment, the TeamSpeak, the Website, etc. All of this stuff takes time and effort and these few people have made themselves available to help out with these things.

We're currently under the name of 'FSP Committee' however we don't rule with an iron fist, we try to give the community a heads up on any decisions we need to make so we can get some feedback from our fellow far shiverpeakians!"
Yep and followed by the Main Contacts a.k.a. "the committee".

But as long as it makes sense in your little world thats all good.
I guess words and letters are sometimes hard to understand, but it's allright. We all deserve love and respect.

November 02, 2015, 17:08:59
Reply #38

Rajel

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Scout
  • Rajel.8432
    • View Profile
In my little world lol ok I let you believe santa claus exist :)

November 02, 2015, 17:10:31
Reply #39

Shoarmapapa

In my little world lol ok I let you believe santa claus exist :)

What do you mean...

He doesn't exist?

Can anyone confirm this?

November 03, 2015, 01:28:26
Reply #40

Marko

• Information Offline
  • Forum Squire
  • Marko.2906
    • View Profile
If there is a guild raid (closed) no matter where, just fuck off! Guys i don't know why you crying so hard, you can't force a commander to command for you. If the commander wants closed, they can iTS their dicision. Tag up your self if you know iT all better and blame guilds. The attitude of 'i can follow whoever i want, cuz im the best' go kill yourself pls. Let guilds raid how they want. Or join one if you want to follow them. Don't go cry pls
Little charm, charming, tripping monkey and a few other names in game. Most likely you see mee teabagging.

November 03, 2015, 04:17:34
Reply #41

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [BurN]
This is a thread..I feel like I'm in 2012..lol. If you see a guild raid, don't follow it, whatever the case is. Yellow tag=off limits..simple as a pie. This pug against guild debate is so old, so Deso, so SFR or even Aurora. Not FSP anymore, don't bring it back. Another funny thing is, some people just wait for someone from TT or Rajel to post something, and baaam. Worse when you have a color with your forum name. That's low and presumptuous.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 04:25:46 by Lancelot »
Hardcore WvWer turned PvE Scrub
looking for 15 v 15 in Auric Basin

November 03, 2015, 07:23:50
Reply #42

Wappyslack

So a guild decided to go to EB without filling the allmighty spreadsheet and shows no respect to other players that just go to the tag in EB... classy. First learn how to use the spreadsheet than act like grown-ups if someone tries to follow.

November 03, 2015, 08:13:12
Reply #43

Skore

Sometimes there is no fights so guilds go EB..... Do you want them to sign up in spreadsheet anyway even if its 1 hour after prime time ? Let's say they did, would it make any difference ?

November 03, 2015, 08:32:20
Reply #44

Lokar Yakslapper

Sometimes there is no fights so guilds go EB..... Do you want them to sign up in spreadsheet anyway even if its 1 hour after prime time ? Let's say they did, would it make any difference ?

It's not always the point whether it would make a difference or not. Especially since I think OP mainly means to discuss the attitude atm and not whether what is justified/allowed/to blame etc. Can't blame anybody for going to the map they like, but at least signing up on the spreadsheet would be nice. It won't change much to the actual problem but at least.. you know.. they tried, somewhat. If there is a queue then people can also check the spreadsheet to see what is actually going on in there.

People / guilds expect pugs to co-operate when they are the ones insulting and showing no intention of fixing the problem or apologizing for not signing up. Like I said before, if following the guild anyway is another discussion for me.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48