Author Topic: Election Audit  (Read 64040 times)

January 21, 2017, 12:05:07
Reply #45

Alwies

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Legend
  • rodyc.1574
    • View Profile
I am still waiting for evidence that the results are legit and that you didn't go vote with your 20 free accounts.

Well if I take the week when the election was running and just for fun let's include the week before as wel.
The memberlist shows 23 new users.
Of those 23 only 11 have access to the section the poll was in.
One of those 11 hasn't logged in since before the election started.
Leaving 10 people.

If we take another week making it 3 weeks total, you can count one more user making it 11.

So even if we where to assume all of them are the same person trying to rig the election (and we have absolutely no evidence this is the case) they still couldn't have made a difference in who becomes admin as the difference between 3rd and 4th is 18 votes.

This information is gathered from the memberlist, I'm not entirely sure if this is public or not (as I have acces to some hidden section as per my role in helping with TS). That said any admin and moderator can easily verify this.
Here is the link: https://farshiverpeaks.com/index.php?action=mlist
As I said not everyone might have the required permissions.
I haven't included a screen as in case it's hidden that's not my place to do.

January 21, 2017, 12:09:50
Reply #46

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [AMX]
Thank you for your analysis and input Alwies.

I am not saying that accounts were created during this past week.

People have been creating additional accounts and leveling characters 1.5 years ago when the game went free to play, and even before that some people acquired additional accounts when promotions were offered.

January 21, 2017, 12:15:45
Reply #47

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
  • Guild: [BurN]
Take out the not and replace it with an only then you maybe will understand it better.

Is Grammar Policing now part of your executive role also?

If you haven't noticed yet, I am still waiting for evidence that the election is legit and that you didn't vote with 20 free accounts.

Thank you.

Last night was not Thursday. Last night was Friday. WOW.

It is truely unbelievable how lost you are.

But when I claimed you were online on Friday, your response was this..you do that more often, don't you, respond without realizing what's going on. Of course you don't, you don't have that capability. No one voted with 20 accounts, you bovine. That simply isn't possible. However, last night on reset, Bez had 90 on TS. 50 voting for him, well, possible ? Maybe not for you, as you are a mollusk.

People have been creating additional accounts and leveling characters 1.5 years ago when the game went free to play, and even before that some people acquired additional accounts when promotions were offered.
Probably, but no one has 20 additional accounts. Even of someone has additional accounts, not on this server. I have an alt account, it's on Desolation. No point keeping the other one here. Then again, you don't have the capability to fathom that either. 
Hardcore WvWer turned PvE Scrub
looking for 15 v 15 in Auric Basin

January 21, 2017, 12:21:48
Reply #48

Alwies

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Legend
  • rodyc.1574
    • View Profile
Thank you for your analysis and input Alwies.

I am not saying that accounts were created during this past week.

Fair enough.
Though in all honesty it's less work convincing 20 people to vote for you than it's to register 20 emails, 20 gw2 accounts, 20 access requests, spreading them out so it's hard be to noticed and not to mention possible ways to evade your IP giving you away.

Any accusation that's based on suspicion only is very hard to disprove as there's no evidence to discredit.
In "the real world" it's required to prevent evidence to avoid this issue and give your claim value.

Otherwise I could for example claim Captain Kirk from the starship Enterprise beamed in and stole my money. No one can really disprove it completely, they can only address the likelihood of my claim being possible. While it's a way more ridiculous version the point remains accurate.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 12:23:29 by Alwies »

January 21, 2017, 12:26:47
Reply #49

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
As you well know I am not an admin to provide any evidence, which is why I am requesting for it.

January 21, 2017, 12:31:42
Reply #50

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile
As you well know I am not an admin to provide any evidence, which is why I am requesting for it.
You have to present claim evidence first. And besides, why would an admin disclose the names of people who voted for Bez, so you and Shoarma people can trash them too ? Usually Shoarma supports your retarded claims, but this one is so dumb, even he's not here backing you up.

January 21, 2017, 12:32:18
Reply #51

Alwies

• Information Offline
  • Forum Diamond Legend
  • rodyc.1574
    • View Profile
Well yea but for the admins to work and investigate this they might want a reason.
A claim by an individual without supporting evidence might just simply not be enough.

Though I can't speak for them.

January 21, 2017, 12:49:34
Reply #52

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
You have well theorized the possibility as an additional source.

January 21, 2017, 12:55:01
Reply #53

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
You have to present claim evidence first. And besides, why would an admin disclose the names of people who voted for Bez, so you and Shoarma people can trash them too ? Usually Shoarma supports your retarded claims, but this one is so dumb, even he's not here backing you up.
I never said the names of the voters have to be disclosed. This is another of your dumb assumptions.

Names can be anything in anycase, so it will be completely useless as evidence.

Since you have zero technical experitise, you should honestly consider being quiet about the matter, beause all your comments are making you out as one massive joke.

There are valid claims in this request which even Alwies confirmed.

January 21, 2017, 12:57:52
Reply #54

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile

I never said the names of the voters have to be disclosed. This is another of your dumb assumptions.

Names can be anything in anycase, so it will be completely useless as evidence.

Since you have zero technical experitise, you should honestly consider being quiet about the matter, beause all your comments are making you out as one massive joke.

There are valid claims in this request which even Alwies confirmed.
There is nothing technical about this. You are claiming that multiple accounts voted for Bez, and 20 of them were mine. On what basis you are claiming that ? Where do you see the foul play. You are just mucking about without any actual facts. Alwies didn't confirm anything, he just pointed out that how ridiculous and empty your claim is.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 12:59:39 by Lance »

January 21, 2017, 12:59:39
Reply #55

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
There is nothing technical about this. You are claiming that multiple accounts voted for Bez, and 20 of them were mine. On what basis you are claiming that ? Where do you see the foul play. You are just mucking about without any actual facts.
Go read my original post again, maybe you will understand it then.

Your 20 accounts was a hypothetical example, but I guess you don't know what that is either.

January 21, 2017, 13:00:57
Reply #56

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile

Go read my original post again, maybe you will understand it then.

Your 20 accounts was a hypothetical example, but I guess you don't know what that is either.
There is nothing you post is understandable. Anyway, you said that 50 votes of Bez is unrealistic, and multiple accounts did that. Why do you think so. And how did that happen ? Where is the proof of that.

January 21, 2017, 13:40:27
Reply #57

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
There is nothing you post is understandable. Anyway, you said that 50 votes of Bez is unrealistic, and multiple accounts did that. Why do you think so. And how did that happen ? Where is the proof of that.
It is called rational logic, clearly you have none. I can encourage you to go do some math courses to help improve on it.

January 21, 2017, 14:25:06
Reply #58

Lance

• Information Offline
  • Forum Platinum General
  • Far Shiverpeaks Member
  • demetrodon.1457
  • Retired and Hardcore
    • View Profile

It is called rational logic, clearly you have none. I can encourage you to go do some math courses to help improve on it.
Logic went out of the window when you claimed that people made multiple accounts to vote for Bez.

January 21, 2017, 14:26:59
Reply #59

Hellbound

• Information Offline
  • Forum Silver Squire
  • Hellbound.5610
    • View Profile
Logic went out of the window when you claimed that people made multiple accounts to vote for Bez.
That is how someone without a proper school education thinks.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.

API reset
Last Poster: Baido.6837 in Issues & Enquiries on April 25, 2019, 15:06:06
FSP main VoIP
Last Poster: Goldi in Website Announcements on February 28, 2019, 11:43:43
Re: WMK (Crevo) needs access
Last Poster: I Am Dansker in Issues & Enquiries on February 22, 2019, 20:34:43
Can I get an invite into FSPG?
Last Poster: shiva.devaux in Issues & Enquiries on February 05, 2019, 10:48:48